Former Mythic Raider finally back!

Hey all.

Avalliability is late night (1230am to 1pm EST weeknights) and all weekends.

Former top 50 US M+ runner.

Former HoF pace raider.

In Legion and T1 of BFA I was a mythic raider. Personal issues always in the way of my CE. I’m looking to bein raiding again in end of BFA beginning of next expac.

Comfortable on:
All druid specs.
All DH specs.
WW and Brew Monk.
Shadow Priest.

While my geared character is my druid at 440 I can easily (within a week) get any character to within a few GS of that.

Yes I’m a project but I promise I’ll pay back in droves. I have high end key experience on VDH GDruid and RDruid. Many tiers of experience on G Druid and R Druid. I’m willing to learn and play any class.

Theres no doubt in my mind I’ll be back to parsing orange or better in no time…

Thanks all who considered and good luck.

Hello Bearr :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey Bèarr,

Add me on bnet and lets chat; Pezek#1832

Hi there Bearr!
You sound like just what we are looking for. Here is a bit about us.

PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.

Raid Times/Requirements

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST

We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.

We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.

Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.

About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.

Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer

Hello, we are recruiting and looking for a tank or range dps:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]