Former Mythic Ele Shaman LF New Home

Hello everyone!

Tauren Elemental Shaman here who’s making this post because I just decided on coming back to the game after a very long break and I would love to start fresh with a new guild where I can make some new friends and enjoy raiding again and kinda establish myself in a good situation going into the next expansion. As for my past experience I started playing WOW in Cataclysm so I’ve been around the block a few times :joy:. I last seriously played during season 4 of BFA where I was 11/12 Mythic and had a 3600 I.O. M+ score. I don’t arena that much but I love RBG’s. First season of shadows lands I pretty much played the game just to pvp…got my first 2100 rank and pretty much called it quits after that. At that point I was extremely burnt out with the game and my job started to take up more and more of my time. I guess I’m looking for a down to earth guild with fun people who are social and actually enjoy doing things together in game. Also fair warning I’m in the military so my schedule does change a lot from time to time so finding a guild that’s flexible with that would be greatly appreciated. Would love to meet any and all who might be interested in my services. Thank you!

If you’d like to talk with me my Real ID is Banana#14331

2 Likes

Hello Bananashama! I’m Kiuayoukai, a recruitment officer for the horde guild Found a Green Quest! I think you would be a great fit in our guild!

Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC in Sepulcher of The First Ones. Our raid nights are Sundays & Wednesdays 7:30pm-10pm Est. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey Banana,

My friends and I recently created a guild in Illidan. Currently still filling our roster but you two can have a spot with us if you’d like. A little bit about us, some of us have CE experience, some that are 3K+ io this season and honestly just wanted to make a guild to call a home as pugging got difficult. If you are interested, we raid tues/wed 8pm-11pm EST. Add me on discord for a chat.

Nedd#2353

Hey Banana!

Reborn may be up your alley. We’re an AoTC guild, and in general we have fairly solid bonds–the guild’s been an existing entity with the same primary player pool since Legion. One of our pvpers dreams is to get enough people to actually have full guild rbgs.

We’re also very down to earth–most of us are in our mid to late 20s or mid 30s, so we are understanding that you can’t raid every week or that life pops up when you least desire it to.

Our raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 Eastern. My whole guild recruitment spiel is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

You can contact me on Bnet at Nephilim#1432

Hi Bananashama,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming range dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 8/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hi Bananashama!

Come hang with us! Our raids are pretty laid back and chill - we like to have a good time AND down bosses :stuck_out_tongue: . We do keys too! Have done RBGs in the past but most of us were not geared for pvp so I’ll let you guess what happened with that haha, but we loved it!

We’re on Bleeding Hollow and we’re recruiting mostly ranged dps, we raid Friday and Monday 9pm-12am EST, we’re currently 6/11 H. What does your schedule look like? You can add me on Discord if you wanna message there! MsMaridian#5620 or BNet Maridian#11760.

Hope to hear from you! - Indra

Hey Bananashama,

Our guild Ethos on Tichondrius is in a very similar situation as yourself, many of us have former Mythic raiding exp and are resubbing for a more casual approach for the end of the tier. We want to see how the xpac plays out and come dragonflight decide if we want to push mythic. For now though we are just doing the 1 day a week AoTC for fun/alts and doing our weekly keys.

I wll drop a link to our recruitment post but if you have any questions please feel free to reach out! (contact info in the other post)

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

“Dusk to Dawn” is currently LF Ranged DPS & 1 Healer for our Mythic Team in 9.2. We have a chill guild setting, with the goal of getting CE. We raid T/W/Th 11pm-1am Server time aka 9pm to 11pm PST . Currently 10/11H & 2/11M @ SFO. PST for more info.

Contact through bnet @ Imintheworld#1201
or on Discord @ Devil#9780