Former Mythic Disc Priest Returning LF Two-Night Guild

Last raided seriously (three-plus nights a week) in Legion, and secured several realm-best parses on ToS and NH. Looking for a main heals spot, but willing to flex to Shadow on an as-needed basis. My job is such that I’ll have a ton of free time starting the first week of November, so I’m looking for a guild that’s active outside of raid times, too. Drama need not apply.

We’re a two night group that could fit for you, but we’re not planning to do Mythics, at least right now. Might not what you’re looking for, but if I’m mistaken, then please take a moment to do a quick read of my copypasta, linked below, and feel free to hit me up on discord at your leisure. Best of luck in Shadowlands!!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no mythic!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Thanks but I’m definitely looking to raid mythic. Good luck!

1 Like

Hey there. If you’re available for weekend raiding, we might be a fit.

Split is a weekend mythic raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Hours: Fri - Sat 10:00pm -1:00am EST

Leadership is currently 12/12m and all members have true CE experience dating back to Cata. We’re looking for one more healer to finish our roster and an experienced priest would be a nice addition.

We are not actively raiding this tier and are taking a slow, methodical approach to recruiting. If any of the sparks your interest, please send me a request on Discord.

Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Hey there! Content - Mal’Ganis is a new guild made up of friends who wanted to commit to a lighter raid schedule while still obtaining cutting edge in a reasonable time. Our main concern is finding the right people people who we will enjoy progressing with to ensure the raid atmosphere is enjoyable and you feel like your time is valued. Raid Times: Tue / Thurs 8-11CST. Let me know if you have some time to chat!

Doitwithdave#11545
Dorkasaurus#8373

Solid disc priests are hard to come by these days, especially those with solid exp. If you’re interested in having no life come SL just like the rest of us then you should definitely consider us.

We are a CE guild that is aiming for 150 US +/-. We are a group of individuals who range from top 10 US guilds to top 200 US. We are looking to fill our last remaining spots. We are looking for raiders with prior CE experience.

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Near 150 U.S. rank
  • Sales once content is cleared

Raid Times

• T/W 10pm-2am EST

High Priority

• Priest - any spec
  • Monk - MW or exceptional WW

Medium Priority

• Paladin - Any spec
  • Rogue - Any spec
  • Hunter - MM / BM

Any serious inquiries will be accepted!

You can apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhgJPvWjGlqSkYePC_YMZIf3kQb_ycbFzGqn08e2U4hEIwpA/viewform?embedded=true

You can reach us through Btag.
BrettBoltz#1189
Nekrotik#1782
Kenfacto#1722
Matthew#1470

Hi!
My guild Yiff Paw All Stars is a newly formed 2 night a week raid guild on horde Zul’jin looking for players for shadowlands!
Dumb name for my guild aside, we are looking for players for any role and class to fill out a roster to get AoTC each tier and push for CE on a relaxed schedule. I promise we are not an actual weird furry guild I just think the name Yiff Paw All Stars is funny.

Our planned raid times are 9pm to 12am EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Our current members are all experienced raiders across many expansions and current guild leadership are CE raiders looking to gather a good group of players to push content and have fun.

If we sound like a good fit for you please feel free to message me on here or add me on discord chime#9291 and I’m happy to answer any questions you might have. Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Added you. Times are perfect, definitely interested.

Hey! We’re looking for a disc priest to finish out our healing core for CE focused Mythic raiding in SL. Add me on disc Jered12#7205 or Bnet Jered#1381 if you’re still looking and we can talk.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

[After Nerf] The goal we are setting as a guild is to simply push CE at a pacing where we hit the hardest high wipe bosses as they take their first nerf wave. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment while still having a high skill and tight competitive raid team full of players that enjoy playing outside of raid and pushing M+. Raid hours 7 - 10 EST on Tues / Thurs / (Mon if we are progressing on a boss or for an alt run)
Contact us on discord:
GodEmperor jong#0705
Claysthetics#9018
Mattfleck#1933

hit us up

Hey Uberpriest! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi! Hopefully our guild can provide what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Our guild is Alliance on Kel’Thuzad, which is mostly a PST server. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to get AOTC and push for Cutting Edge. We raid on Fri/Sat evenings and are open to majority of players.

Now the best part yet, we don’t tolerate drama :wink: We are a little smaller but that makes our raid group tight knit and there’s plenty of fun to be had but we do have our structure to make sure any wild people get handled. :smiley: Feel free to add me at Bejabbers#6900 on Discord or Bejabbers#11344 on bnet :slight_smile:

Looking forward to talking to you soon!

"Hey There!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

Hey there buddy! Give me an add on bnet tattedmatt#1860

Lets have a healer chat.