Former Legion Raider LF M Guild

7/9 ToS
8/11 Antorus till guild collaped mid tier.

Mainly pushing keys with friends at the moment, but looking to get back to raiding every week in a mythic guild

Some things about me:

Ive been a warlock main since MoP
Recently have been getting away with it but that is because it not great for pushing higher keys so ive been playing alot of DH

Open to playing DH or Warlock in Raid
Can play all 3 specs fluently

Warlock is 408 ilvl
Dh is 401
As of the time of this post

Raider IO LOCK : https: //raider .io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Buzzae
Raider IO DH: https: //raider .io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Buzzi

add me on bnet for anymore info : Buzzay#1633

i look forward to speaking with you!

Hey Buzzae

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a havoc DH or warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 3/9M (Opulence at 18%) and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me at Glade#1825 or apply at www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Astral Turalyon. :smiley: 8/9M, 24% M Jaina. Gogogo!

1 Like

Hey Buzz! I added you on bnet, hope to chat with you! take care!

Looking for a strong Warlock for our Mythic team. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Buzzae! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD (0% wipe on Mekka) and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hello!

> Guild Name: <murlocs>

> Website: murlocs .com

> Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey Buzz, we would be open to either of your toons we are looking for a couple more dps to start mythic raiding.

CD is a raiding guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only raiding with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no drama, or toxicity) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also do a lot of M+'s during the week and frequently a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Slowthar(Cretia#11550) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.