Former HC Raider LF Progression Guild (Can play multiple classes)

3/8 m uldir, currently 4/8 h bod, ally, stormrage… HMU mattscoot#1541 on bnet and let’s talk :slight_smile:

Hellooooooo Avindal!

is a 7/9N, 3/9H recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Dead End Friends is a Heroic Horde Raiding Guild on the Zul’jin Server. Currently seeking more members for our progression push on Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

About us:

Founded prior to BFA we’re an adult oriented raiding guild. Our members come from many backgrounds. Primarily looking for an environment where progress and performance are valued, while still appreciating that our members are largely adults with active lives outside the game. We hope to foster an environment where people are enjoying their time in the guild without feeling as though they have to be tied to a rigid schedule where they MUST be active and present on a day to day basis in order to be valued.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10PM EST

• Optional Alt Raids Monday 7-9PM EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • Healers: Shaman/Priest. All Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • DPS: Warlock/Rogue/Druid/Mage. All Exceptional applicants will be considered

Need to Know Info:

• Discord Required for voice communication.
  • Food/Flasks provided by guild.
  • Short trial period is common ( 1-2 Weeks)

Interested? to apply please contact one of our officers on Bnet @ Oddsouls#1158 or LSizzle#1680 or respond to the thread here and we will do our best to get into contact with you!

Thanks for checking the guild out!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin!

Currently 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi! My name is Liminy (Liminy#1797), I am the officer in charge of healers for [A][US][Icecrown/Malygos]

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Mass+Res+Inc

/www.MassResInc.com

We were 4/8M Uldir, currently 4/9H BDA. We will be starting M-BDA this week.

We raid T/W/Th from 8-10:30 Central/Server and could get you in as a trial as early as this evening! Really looking for a mistweaver Monk, but we’re happy to gear you up and hit the ground running!

Hey Dobby!

I’m the GM for Safe Word on US Kilrogg (Horde), and my raid leaders are getting on me to get some more ranged dps for our core team. It sounds like you might be a good fit for us, assuming you can betray the Alliance.

Right now we are going through normal (7/9 first week), and tonight we’re starting heroic to get some gear and experience with mechanics. After we clear Heroic, we’re venturing into mythic (but still keeping our friendly and semi-casual atmosphere).

We also have 8/8N & H experience from Uldir, and 1/8 M before we split from our old guild. Although we’re a new guild, our group of 20 has been raiding together for just over 2 years.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST (Server). We have alt raids every Sunday from 6pm-9pm. We also run keys almost every day of the week and have guild events (recently completed the Uldir meta achievement for the mount, Hive Mind event, and are working on the dungeon meta).

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if we sound like a good fit. I can get you in our discord so you can listen in on raids or if you have a horde toon, we can spam some dungeons if you have time.

Here’s our long post for more information: Delete please

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

• Fried

Thanks all, will look through your info now!

Bump!

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hey Dobby! :slight_smile:

If you’d be open to playing your warlock that would be a great addition for us! Since I didn’t see any contact info in your post, please add me or fill out our app if you’re interested! C:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hey man I think you would be a perfect addition to our team!
Feel free to add me on discord or battlenet and I’d be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have with us :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! Bump.

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 4/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hello there!

< Grey Parse > - Turalyon (US) is a small, semi-serious heroic raiding guild that likes to down content, but still have fun. AOTC Uldir, 1/8 M Uldir. We also run the occasional M+ or island group.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9p - 11:30pm EST and are currently 7/9N in BoD.

We’re looking for a few classes/specs:

• tanks
  • healing priest (either spec)
  • hunter (bm or mm)

If you’re interested in any of those classes and want to chat some more, feel free to reach me on bnet (HapaPlays#1302) or Discord (HapaPlays#5005)!

If this interests you I’d love to chat.

< Pseudonym > 8/8M Uldir - 8/9H Dazar’alor, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Uldir Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still focused progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server and be a top 20 US guild in our time bracket. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders, and optimize our composition for given fights. Be assured however, if you have the skills to pay the bills, you will not see the bench. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Balance Druid
Hunter

Medium Demand:
Shadow Priest

Low Demand:
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Warrior

However; do not be discouraged by our current needs. If you are exceptional on your preferred spec/class, we encourage you to still contact us.

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.

Otherwise you can apply through our discord at: discord.gg/jquwxFZ

Hey there!

Would love to speak to you further! We are a toxicity free environment (though serious about our raiding!) Our raids are 9-12pm EST on Zul’jin Horde Side and we are looking for a skilled player for a Core spot in our Mythic team. We did 9/9N and 6/9H first week without or main healer. One more Heroic week then the plan is to push into mythic. If you would consider a transfer, feel free to get in touch with any questions my tags are below!

Guild/Server: Heck - Zul’jin Horde

Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12AM EST Current Progression: 6/9H 9/9N (8/8M leadership)

Recruitment Contacts: @Sinnahti#6784 on Discord | Sinnahti#1932 on BNET

Requirements: Ability to perform on both your class and mechanically at a high level, able to take criticism, desire to improve, and most importantly a good attitude.

Needs: Healers ( MW Monk , Resto Druid or Resto Shaman ), RDPS ( Hunter , Ele Shaman, Warlock,Boomkin ), MDPS ( **WW Monk **, Warrior, or Rogue ).

All exceptional apps are considered, and also looking for solid dps with healer offspecs. Socials are welcome!

Color Blind - 6/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello Avindal!

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 8/8 Heroic + 1/8M Uldir and 7/9 Normal encounters in Battle of Dazar’alor (so far! :slight_smile:) , we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic progression. We have achieved every AOTC since it was introduced!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

< Grown Ups > was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Hey there i think you might be a good fit for infallible on illidan we are 4/9H rn would like to talk to you about it some more add my bnet so we can talk SeeEhL#1215

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Guild: Warsong - Turaylon

Raid Times: Heroic Tuesday 8-11PM EST, Mythic Wednesday 8-11PM EST, Mythic Friday 8-11PM EST

Progress: 7/8M 2.8% G’huun, BoD 8/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Btag - PandaToons#1346 Discord - PandaToons#7304

WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Warsong

Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application