Former hardcore raider looking for early evening guild

Had to take a break from the game due to a new job. I currently work 3rd shift and would really like to get back into raiding asap. I am looking to raid between the hours of 4pm - 9pm est at the latest. Early morning would work as well. Willing to play boomy/spriest/rogue. Hit me up for more info.

Hey! Not sure if our times line up exactly with you but we have a majority of 3rd shift workers that raid here. We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 7/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

[H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <PSISTORM Gaming> is a multi-game esports organization looking for more high level WoW players for our multiple raid / Mythic+ / PvP teams.

Competitive Team (9/9M BoD) Recruitment Needs:
TANK x0
HEALER x1 (Priest, Paladin, Monk)
mDPS x1 (Rogue)
rDPS x1 (Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman)

Please see the link for more information: <https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/psistorm-gaming-lf-raiders-m/62090&gt;

Contact chickn#4346 via discord with any questions.

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are in need of a shadow priest as ours just unsubbed from Wow. Although we are Alliance and are not hardcore. If these are not deal breakers feel free to add me to battlenet so we can talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but do not stress if we don’t clear all the way. We prefer to just have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. (EP starts Sunday)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a hybrid class that can DPS/Tank to help fill in as a tank for raids and Mythic plus on occasion.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.