Former Hardcore Raider Lf Guild

Hello, I am a former Us 11th Raider:

I am currently looking for a guild that is semi hardcore.
Looking to play Mistweaver monk during SL.

About me: I took a long break and have raided in various difficulty since then.
If you would like to speak with me in regards to my experience, and your recruitment; please add me on BT: Sunmi#11487.

Flexibility: Monday/Tues/Wed I can do anything after 5 pst.
Thursday-Sunday: Anywhere after 8 pst.
Would love a late night raiding guild if possible, but please talk to me and we can work something out.

12 Likes

We may be just what you need.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey Jagi,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hey Jagï, I don’t know if you’re open to alliance. Attached is our forum post with contact info on it. I hope to hear from you! Have a great day!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seeking-mythic-and-heroic-raiders/701553

Jagi,

Would be interested in speaking with you about a spot on our team, we specifically want to fill out our healer core with a top tier resto shaman.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Hey ! 8 days late but i think we can make up for it ! we raid 630 PST TO 930 :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-progession-guild/710828

Hey, we’re not really looking for a Shaman, but would love to talk to any awesome healer!

Smooth Brain
We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman
Healer - Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

We’re not late night sadly but maybe check us out anyways. We have HOF raiders and some top 50/100 players. [Zul'jin] <Modern> HOF Focused LF Healer & Warrior

Still searching!

1 Like

Hi Jagi,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 6:30PM to 8:30PM PST.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

Hey lets chat when you have time!

Bnet: Kuddles#11668
Discord: Kuddletime#4574

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-judgemental-sloths-looking-to-fill-out-our-raid-team-and-guild-for-shadowlands/710751

Hey there, please check out Hallowed and see if we may be a fit for you :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers, specifically a Disc Priest/ Holy Pally/ Mistweaver. Thank you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-hallowed-lfm-2-nightsweek/631049

Hello,
We are Shade a Horde mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server. We are looking to round out our roster moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is our current recruitment needs, more info about who we are as well as contact information. We look forward to chatting with you.

Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter(High Priority)-experience and logs required
-Death Knight-Low
-Rogue-Low
-Dps Warrior-Medium
-Mage-High
-Elemental Shaman-Low
-Hunter-Medium
-Warlock-Medium
-Shadow Priest-Medium
-Boomkin-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing

Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Thank you everyone! I will be going through this later today/ talk to some of you.

1 Like

Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Looking to fill all roles hit me up
Bnet: sumwrath#1715

Still taking to different guilds~ Thanks for the interest you guys.