Former hardcore mythic raider LF mature guild

Looking for a mature mythic raiding guild. with my current work schedule I’m looking for something starting around 9 pm Central and ending around 12:30 or 1 AM, 2 or 3 day doesn’t really matter preferably during the week.

A bit about me:

Started playing wow when BC was released. I have a lot of raid experience especially during WOLTK, MOP, and legion. The reason its sort of spread out is because every other expansion a few of my RL friends will come back to the game and talk me into starting a guild and raiding only when its convenient for them. After failing to please most of them I find myself scrapping to find a guild that is in need of competent raiders during the middle of a tier or at the end of the expansion. Not gonna fall for that anymore.

I am highly skilled at any class I play (not trying to sound like a douche) because I truly enjoy this game no matter how bad it is (BFA). I am the type of person who doesn’t really care too much about parsing and logs when were progressing because I know that moving out of fire on the ground will keep me alive and not piss off the healers. I love the feeling of finally getting the kill after hours of progression. During wrath I had some top 200 US kills during heroic ICC. CE garrosh on 25 man heroic which was US 199 on ally sargeras. A few different top 200 US kills during Tomb of Sargeras and some mythic kills during antorus.

Ideally I would like to tank or dps, but I could also fill the healer spot if needed on Rdruid or Shaman. I currently have horde on arthas; DH (399), boomy/rdruid (393), ele/resto (385ish?), and ally DK (393). I have a shadow priest and monk on illidan both around 390. I am open to transferring but currently don’t have a lot of gold or cash to make the move immediately. Would love to start as soon as possible and know I will need to catch up on some gear with a little help in m+.

As far as experience this expac I don’t have much considering none of my friends still play. I’d love to find a guild with some older members who still like pushing hard when we raid but otherwise chill and like to goof around.

Look forward to some responses. add my btag dosier#11261 if you wanna chat!

Hellooooooo Dosdh!

Immortals is a 9/9H, 4/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (10pm - 1am CST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!