Former Hardcore| Death Knight| LF EST Guild

Hello!
My name is John and I’m looking for a home here in shadowlands. Currently sitting at 174 GS first week here and playing blood for Mythic’s but willing to DPS for raids.

My Death knight I have 452 days played playing back into a week after WotLK came out. I started on a paladin in BC. Last Raid tier I played a lock that I didn’t really have fun with, but was able to get to Mythic Vex killing her.

Some of my experience
In the past I have done things like
Clearing Black Temple Pre 3.0 nerf
5 min malygos 3D Sarth
Cleared a ton of Ulduar on hard mode. Doing Firefighter when the fire would 3 to 4 shot you.
I have Server first Grand Crusader from ToGC
We also had world 20th kill on Faction champions
Cleared most of ICC pre stacking buff
Fire lord title pre Triangle strat nerf
And many more. After Mythic Vex,

Like I said i’m having a blast tanking and wouldn’t mind doing it. But can DPS and good thing about today in wow, Your able to just switch and the gear works out for you.

I don’t care about alliance or horde, doesn’t matter to me. I just need a EST guild, I would prefer to end at 11PM but I could make midnight work.

Lets chat i’ll be around all day today
BNet: JGussey#1719
Discord: JGussey#4713

I get paid Wed and can transfer then.

Hey Zeaa! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, and we’ve been around since 2012.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Feel free to add me on discord at Byron Cavendish#0078 if you would like to join our discord!

I’ll be around all day to chat, really focused on finding a home for all of shadowlands

Hey there! We may be the right spot for you :slight_smile:
Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode.

RECRUITING:

3 DPS + 3 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our core raid team for Shadowlands

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Oxidottin **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Still around if anyone wants to chat, really excited to raid and wanna find a good group

Im around today lets chat!

ilvl 181 as blood right now. Going to start setting up my dps spec! heading to bed but still looking