Former Hardcore CE raider/officer/recruiter LF casual environment

I have been a hardcore cutting edge raider for many many years, I’m looking to step back to a more casual relaxed atmosphere. I haven’t raided on my hunter since vanilla and it’s great to get back to my wow roots once again. I have a 200 ilvl holy pally and 190 ilvl or so sub rogue alts (in a buddies guild on Kil’Jaeden) to goof around on. I have raided as melee/ranged/heals/tank in a CE environment, just looking to play what I find fun and not what’s required. Extensive WA knowledge, creating/editing/scripting etc an asset to any raid team I’ve been a part of.

My buddy is also looking for a home possibly as resto/boomy and has a lot of past CE experience. Server not really important, faction has to be horde since 99% of our friends are on horde. Looking for 2 to 3 day 9pm-2am EST raiding availability in a relaxed non toxic environment. We have swapped characters around to find what we enjoy playing, so we have not been super gear focused until now. Former officer/recruitment officer for a guild that reached top ~150 US during my time. Neither of us are interested in any leadership position, we just want to show up and have fun and meet new people.

What we bring… Mature working professionals who are experienced raiders with 99% attendance in our prior guilds (nobody can have perfect attendance, weather happens, Comcast happens).

What we are looking for… Relaxed non toxic environment, that’s at least 7-8/10 Heroic… Yeah weird to hear from CE raiders I know, but we’re fine with progressing heroic with the right group of people. We have contacts/friends in current and former top 10 world guilds, but just want to play for fun not as a job.

If you’ve made it this far, please understand the time frame we are seeking. Between 9pm and 2am EST 2-3 hours 2-3 days a week, server non important faction horde. I’m posting from my hunter as this is the character I wish to play in Shadowlands, though I’ve raided as nearly every class/spec in the last 10 years.

Thanks for reading, appreciate any replies. Reach out via discord Blood#4145 or Bnet bludrunk#1128 or reply directly here and I’ll check it when I can.

Bump for primetime

Hey there! This is a bit of an unusual reply I’m sure but I think we align on what we want out of the game so I figured I’d reach out.

I’m trying to put together a group for a brand new guild and atm trying to gather or core of ~10 people before we can start recruiting more actively. I’ve posted on the forums with a bit more details: [H][Zul'Jin] <Sports> Starting new guild with CE goal

You’re probably looking for something more established you can just get started and not have to worry too much but figured I’d reach out just in case. Worst case scenario you get a free bump :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hello Ashanorr,

Check us out and let us know if we’d be a fit for you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-cn-welcome-home/808557

About Us
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953

Hey! Officer Chat on Zul’jin might be a good fit for you guys. We’re between 7/10 and 10/10 heroic for our group and we wanna push mythic if we can but be super chill about it. We raid between 11pm-2am EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Because we’re very new we have spots open for everything. Mostly we just want a group of people who all wanna play together and help each other out and enjoy the game. I’ll give you an add on discord and we can talk further if you are interested!

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a few more bodies to round out our roster and would be interested in chattin. add me if interested or have any questions
btag: mke#11978

Thanks for all the replies, currently considering multiple options and will make a decision soon.

1 Like