Former CE raiders looking for new guild in SLands

Yo, were a group of real life friends who have been in hiatus from the game since the end of BoD but are looking for a fresh start in shadowlands with the goal of CE on a light schedule (9-12 hours, tuesday-thursday if possible). We have been in several Top 100 US guilds from catalclysm through BoD and have extensive experience before that as well.

As an individual I have moderated and created content for the Ancestral Guidance discord and was a vet in the peak of serenity discord for the 2 tiers I mained monk. Examples of my logs for this current expansion can be found under Tymchi and Tymothy on zuljin.
I switched to shaman for Jaina prog and then just sat on it for deep farm because I was bored and tired of the game/healing balance.

As for what we want to play, despite my own major raid experience being as a healer I no longer enjoy the role and want to turn my efforts towards tanking. I currently have a 455 dh that I would like to main (dps is fine too)

Our other two members are more focused on ranged casters Spriest/warlock/ele shaman.

I realize this is a little bit of an odd post but just to give a better idea of our experience some recent achievements are:
US 72 -Archimonde with
US 109 Xavius
US 85 Helya
US 93 Guldan
US 64 Kiljaden (before big nerf)
US 69 Argus
US 125 Ghuun
US 76 Jaina.

Feel free to add me on bnet (Timmytomma#1399) or Tym#0072 on discord. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

hello tymdh, if your looking for a new home for shadowlands look no further, id love to chat with you and have you fill out an application. :slight_smile: <the heathens> [illidan] recruiting for shadowlands | raiding 3 days(wen,thurs,fri/ 7:30pm cst to 11pm cst)