Former CE raider looking to get back into the mix

409.50 current item level.
BM Hunter main even though class sucks currently.
AOTC currently
Will server transfer if needed.

We’re seeking “Semi Hardcore” & “Casual” Gamers for core spots in Raid Team 1, Raid Team 2, RBG Team, and Mythic+ Teams! We’re open to covering realm costs for the right candidates who want to progress and kick back with a good bunch of people. We’ve been around since 2009, expanding rapidly coming back into DF. Currently (8/8N-6/8H VOTI - Server First/AOTC/CE/Warlord RBG focused), we progress fast while keeping it entertaining and super chill for everyone to enjoy, speak their mind, and be themselves. We literally laugh at everything, make life-long friends, and people love the community.

Raid Team 1 runs T/Th, 8 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup / progression.

Raid Team 2 is recruiting all classes/specs. (Open schg, core is 3/4 full & ready)

High priority classes

• Healers
    (Priest/Evoker/Shaman/Pally/Monk/Druid
  • Ranged DPS
    (S-priest/Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Ele Sham
  • Meele DPS
    (Enh Shaman/DK/Feral Druid/Ret Paladin)

LF a shot caller for guilds main RBG Team. (2100 exp)

My Discord - Epicsauce#5234

Good morning, we are stop dps on area 52 and raid mon-tues 7-10est and are 1/8M and looking to get CE, we are in need of a few ranged dps. We have raiders that pvp and also push high end keys

Let me know if this interests you!
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey Mindforce,
Let’s chat, I think youd be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello Mindforce, Fjord is a KT-A based AOTC guild looking to finish out a mythic raiding team. We’re looking for ranged dps and one healer. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30EST-11:30EST, contact Ugalde#1160 on discord or bnet if interested.

Hello! Our guild is Beyond the Stars on illidan. Our raid times are tues/wed 7:30 to 10pm central and we are 8/8H 2/8M. Let us know if youre interested!

Discord: Odd #3792

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group has achieved 8/8N and 7/8H, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We also raid on Thursday and hope to get AOTC on Thursday. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a windwalker monk, holy priest, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, and rogue. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Normal/Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 2/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906