Former CE Raider Looking for Expac ending and SL guild

LLHandJs#1145 B-Tag

Raiding EXP since Wrath, been off and on. Mostly on. Have had crappy luck with guilds. Was with and raided in MoP and WoD with Vex-Gorefiend till guild disbanded in WoD. We were right around or better than US 50. In Legion I found a group and got CE before ToV released, guild disbanded. Came back for Antorus and got CE, Was working on Mythrax in Uldir. guild disbanded. Found a group for BoD and was a week from Mythic Stormwall and a passing caused me to step away for a bit. In a great place in life now and ready to kick it back up. F the corruption and essence system but in the 13 days since returning I have cleared Heroic, Rank 15’d cloak, got 2 corruptions, awaiting corruption cycle and I should have everything needed by months end. Looking for a group to take a chance. Will be Bringing Hunter and either Mage or Lock or both possibly. Focusing Hunter till Expacs end, but I will be keeping 2 toons raid ready come SL. Messages me with your concerns cause I know you’ll have some

Hello Moriarte, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est,in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hey, if you’re looking to stick with Alliance, Here Comes Trouble is a newly formed raiding guild on Hellscream looking to grow for the end of Nyalotha into SL. We’re focused primarily on Heroic raiding and helping and gearing new players. Raid Tues & Saturday 6-9pm CST.
Cyntarlis- Bnet: LourzLegend#1834

Hi Moriarte. The Force is looking to build up a few teams for both M+ and raiding. We play on the Alliance side of Stormrage. We are NOT a new guild, so your worries about disbanding can be laid to rest. This guild has gone through more than a few obstacles in the past, but we stay strong! We are alt-friendly and community driven.

Currently, we have heroic raids on Tues/Wed and Mythic on Sat/Sun.

If you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up.

Superpants#129708

Hello Moriarte,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1DPS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hi Moriartë,

Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are looking for excellent ranged DPS who are mythic-ready (or very close to it, as in your case!) to round out our roster. It would certainly be worth a discussion to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

More details on the guild: 6/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Hey there LLHandsjs! My name is Lilli! I’m a raid leader for an alliance guild on Sargeras named Stay Hydrated! We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 9/12M and looking to fill some spots for this tier and well as next!

I added you on btag and would love to chat!

here is my discord though

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Disillusioned is recruiting all roles for our upcoming mythic raid team in Shadowlands! Our ultimate goal is to get Cutting Edge. Our raid times are tues, wed, and thurs 9pm-12am pst. Just hit me up on bnet if you have more questions! Soulsweeper#1739

HiHi Moriarte!

Our guild might be a good fit for you and we are pretty active in M+ and getting people geared quickly if that’s a need since coming back.

< ChristianDadsofOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. Heroic 12/12 and 4/12 Mythic (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but we’ve been pugging or mixing with other guilds and now looking to progress within guild only). Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central) and Mythic+ daily. Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply.

Hopefully this sounds like a good fit for you. Let them know Classiest sent ya!