Former CE Mythic raider LF guild for Shadowlands

Looking for a mid-day based guild that is capable of achieving Heroic AoTC or Mythic CE in a timely manner. I am a former CE Mythic raider. I took a break from the game a little over a year ago and I’m looking to get back into the game for Shadowlands. I will most likely be going back to Mage (Dobly) that I raided on in Legion, but can also play Hunter (Memberry) if needed instead.

I would prefer a guild that raids Tuesday/Saturday as those are the two days I can play late into the night. OR a guild that raids in the morning on Wednesday/Sunday. Other than that, I listed below the times that I can be available to raid.

• Monday 3 PM to 10 PM EST
  • Tuesday 3 PM to 12 AM EST
  • Wednesday 8 AM to 9 PM EST
  • Thursday 3 PM to 10 PM EST
  • Friday 3 PM to 10 PM EST
  • Saturday 3 PM to 12 AM EST
  • Sunday 8 AM to 9 PM EST

Contact me on Discord (Memberry#3921) or Battle.NET (Memberry#1425)

:wave: Top we go

Finding that right guild is tough.

< Nerds With Attitude > We’re a New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team currently need exceptional DPS Fridays & saturdays 9-11:30 PM
Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

Are you willing to switch to horde and switch servers?

Hi Dobly,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Our raid times are rather early, which may make them a good fit for you. That said, we are one hour off on Wednesday (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs).

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, and our schedule works with yours, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey man, Check out our info and let me know.

We have made the decision to NOT raid BFA content. People will be returning and also taking breaks to be rejuvenated for SL

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer