Former CE (MoP) 9/12M raider lf new guild for SL

Hello! Little about me, I was a CE raider in MoP, Garrosh 10m pre nerf, and mythic raider in WoD. I took legion and 3/4 of BfA off.

I’m looking for a CE focused raiding guild raiding early on T/W/T (3 day progression preferably) and finishing by around 9-10EST.

I’m very involved in my toons and plying outside of raiding, I enjoy pushing keys and pvp as well as transmog run and mount runs.

I don’t mind whatever class is needed for your guild, I can learn any new class and I have one of every class ready to go!

You can reach me at mattyice#1826 on bnet and Froztie#0089 on discord!! Look forward to chatting!

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team finished nyalotha 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Greetings and well-met, Splâtter! We here at The Dignified would love to have you join us as we head into the new expansion if you’re looking for a fresh start on a new realm! Our raid progression team currently has openings available if you’re looking to push the envelope with other players in a more serious (but still fun-going!) setting, and our casual team always has spots available for players looking for a more relaxed, less-demanding pace. M+ is practically a daily occurrence with multiple people looking to run in whichever path the keys system takes them, as well.

Our guild was founded on Blade’s Edge (now part of the Blade’s Edge/Thunderhorn/Agamaggan/Archimonde/Jaedenar/The Underbog server group) back in 2011 and has been a longstanding name in the community. We offer a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere free of the toxicity and drama that comes with most other content-driven guilds. If this seems like the place for you, feel free to contact me on discord as dreadcorgi#3409 . Alternatively, feel free to reach out to me (Tanthelara-Thunderhorn) or Freezerburns-Blade’sEdge in-game via whisper or in-game snail mail :slight_smile:

Whichever path you decide to take, welcome back to Azeroth!

Bump for visibility

Bump because I need friends

Bump for CE minded guild!

Hey Splatter, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hey buddy, check out our guild Blind Pick Heroes and see if you would be interested. Raid times T/W/T Starting at 8pm EST!

Bump still looking

Morning bump

Hi Splâtter, it sounds like you would be a good fit with our guild! We are looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. As you mentioned you can play any class, we are primarily looking for a boomkin.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652