Former CE Hunter, returning after 3 year break LF raiding guild

I’ve pugging for several weeks, gearing up and getting ready. I’d like to get back into mythic progression raiding. My hunter is 397il with 4 set, 1951io atm. I also have a rogue alt 396il with 2 set, 1550io. I can play both at a high level, I would prefer the hunter though. Also, I just dropped 2k on a new computer so I’m itching to put this thing to work lol. My Hunter is on KJ and the Rogue is on A-52, I’d be willing to transfer after I “make the cut.” I’d make a great addition to your raiding team; I have a great attitude and friendly. I always have full enchants, food, flasks, etc. Being a hunter for 10+ years before my break, I’m used to getting the “crappy” jobs during an encounter, Ie: remember belts on Blackfuse?.. Thank you for your consideration, and happy hunting!

Hi!

We are a group of skilled friends who are focused on pushing Mythic content with the expectation of getting CE. Currently our core group isn’t full, and we are actively looking for a couple more like-minded healers and DPS. Raid schedule is Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. You would be a great addition to our team and would love to talk more. If your interested, please let us know and we can schedule a time to chat. My discord is Deathlorrd#9243

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

You sound like you WOULD be a great addition!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

add me airbourne88#1885

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973