Former CE Hpal/MW returning for CE raiding

Hello all,

I am a former cutting edge raider looking to return for dragon flight to play my mistweaver and holy paladin in a welcoming raid environment. I greatly miss downing bosses in a cutting edge environment but I’m not sure I want to raid in the top 50 US again. I would be open to it if the fit was right! I’m mainly looking to experience the friendship and environment that I have been missing!

I wont be of much help in season 4 but I’m gearing up and getting ready for Dragonflight. If you’re a guild looking for a healer that plays well and parses high then I am your guy. I always bring my best to raid and my characters, scouring logs, theory crafting, running high keys early on, and pushing the highest content I can which is why I don’t do well in casual raiding environments, because I’m looking to play my characters to the best of their ability.

I have CE experience in multiple raid tiers in Mists, Warlords of Draenor and BfA.
I have raided in top US 50 and US 66 for two of those.

Community is huge for me! Id love to fold into a raid team that likes to run mythic plus keys and other content.

I will also always do my best to bring my highest level of play and character to any raid. I want to laugh and joke and have a good time while clearing the best content this game has to offer!

If this sounds good to your team then please add me on discord: Fetus Deletus#1342 or batteltag: ARCO#1855

Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to it!

Hi Goodeffect,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hey Goodeffect.

I would be interested in chatting with you. I think we have aligned goals. Here is our basic info.

[H] < Redacted > Area 52 is recruiting!
We are a competitive Cutting Edge Guild

Started with a vision to have a better raiding community, we launched at the beginning of Season 4.

We have a strong roster of competitive players
We have many raiders who have played in the top 100 US range.
Multiple raiders with 10+ Cutting Edge Achievements
Many raiders are 2800+ Season 4 IO
In total we have 14 well established CE raiders

Current Prog: (2 Days / Week T/Th) 19/31 Mythic Fated
8/10M Nathria (Pulls on SLG) 6/10M Sanctum 5/11M Sepulchre

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7-10pm PST/ 8-11pm MST/ 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST

Want to know what our raid environment is like? Check out the stream. https://twitch.tv/HawteyTV

What makes us different? 3 things.

1. Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
  2. Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
  3. Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

We raid 9 hours a week and play countless hours outside of that. We play other games but maintain a competitive focus in WoW. Our raid time we want to be enjoyable AND productive.

Feel free to reach out to me.
Hawtey#9337 Discord | Hawti#11644 BNET
Discord - discord.gg/zHCkAQ5aaa