Former CE Healer LF Guild

Hi, thanks for taking the time to look at this!

• Went 11/11M last tier (Antorus) and achieved CE on pre-nerf Argus / Aggramar
  • Took a break at beginning of BFA due to the birth of my daughter (hence lack of progression in Uldir, 1/8M)
  • Have played resto druid, holy priest, and resto shaman at the highest levels with maximum results (can switch to any if group is right)
  • Looking to finish Uldir as highly progressed as possible, and push hard in Battle of Dazar’alor in 8.1 and further.
  • Current main is a holy priest, at 372 ilvl and 32 HoA
  • Horde or Ally doesn’t matter!

I would love to talk to you! I’m around all the time!
akbutcher#1310

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for 8.1

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

HEALS:
Druid
Shammy
Priest (Holy)

DPS:

ALL DPS THAT ARE 120 ARE WELCOME TO JOIN AT THIS TIME. WILL BE TRYING PEOPLE OUT IN HEROIC AND MYTHIC DEOPENIDNG ON YOUR GEAR/SKILL LVL. LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR ROSTER FOR NEXT RAID TIER. CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ALL DPS AND HEALS THAT ARE LOOKING TO RAID MORNINGS/DAYTIMES NEXT TIER. TANK SPOTS ARE ONLY OPEN AS BENCH SPOTS OR MYTHIC PLUS GROUPS AT THIS TIME.

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. We are looing to push that to 200 max for next tier.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

Good morning! Check us out and see if we are what you’re looking for.

<Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression 8/8M
#1 6hr/week guild in the US in Antorus
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night
Discord | Loot Council

Hypnotic Raid History
Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012
MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306

WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334

Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144
(#1 6hr/week guild in the US)

BFA: Uldir: 8/8M US 227

What we are looking for:
Dps: Lock, Spriest, Warrior, Havoc, Rogue
Heals: Priest, Rsham
Will consider anyone who performs at a high level

Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.
Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have!

How to Apply to Hypnotic
Please apply on our website @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull
18+
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor
M+ Weekly/Keeping up to date on AP

About us:

Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world’s best guild, but we will not be too far behind.

Addons Needed!
DBM/Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras 2
Angry Assignments
RcLooutcouncil
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officer: Truthwatcher

You don’t have a schedule listed at all which is weird. I have a few rosters that can use healers. Feel free to contact me about them. I have to head to class right now.

I also run the recruitment discord with 6800+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: R Shaman, Warlock, DPS DK w/Tank OS & Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (15% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: 2 Healers (Druid/Shaman/Monk)
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Mage/Warlock/Ele/Boomkin) & 1 Holy Paladin.
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Boomkin, Tank (Monk), Warlock & Resto Shaman.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Spriest, 1 Boomkin, 1 Tank (DK/Prot Pal/Monk) & 1 Non-Paladin Healer.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 4/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals. Will consider exceptional players of any class and spec.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Holy Paladin.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Alyir, so we’re in high need for a Hpriest at the moment. I shot you a bnet invite - if our times work for you please let me know!

<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 5/8M

Current Roster Recruitment:

Healers: HOLY PRIEST!!, MW Monk

Ranged: BM Hunter, Mage, Priest, BOOM

Melee: RET, WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior

All exceptional players will be considered, weather or not your class is a current recruitment need!

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

H ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!

Hey if you’re interested in Heroic raiding feel free to reach out!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in flex roles, especially heal/dps.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

ID2 is recruiting ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Uldir progression and 8.1. 365+ ilvl and prior mythic experience are preferred.

Raid Nights are:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:30-11(EST).

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera, and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We’ve had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before. We are an accommodating guild with a focus on progression while balancing real life with game time. We enjoy a vibrant community which involves both competitive PVE and PVP content. You can frequently find our members running lower M+ and pushing higher keys (10-15) or being competitive on the PVP ladder, we have two current Glads that are constantly in the arena as well as an assortment of individuals on the grind up!

Current Progression

2/8 Mythic

8/8 Heroic

Needs

Ranged

All Classes are currently being looked at

Melee

Rogue, Warrior, Havoc, Frost DK

Heals

Holy Paladin, Mistweaver, Resto Shaman

And of course, any other players who feel they are skilled enough to compete with our team!

That being said, we value consistent performance and attendance. If you can show up every night with a positive attitude ready to put in work and be productive do not hesitate to contact us.

If you’re looking for long term stability (and are 18+) , an active community, and a commitment to make it as far as we can each tier contact Tactic in game or through btag (Chill#11560), or any other raid officer! We look forward to hearing from you!

Any further questions should be directed to:
Raid Officers

Tookanchew (Beseechia#1218), Zeona (Demonichell#1308), or Tactic (Chill#11560)

General Officers

Zoogore, Krakhan, Raulfy,

Prepping for 8.1!

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 6 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Zek voz

Raid times: TUES/WED 8:45pm-11:45 pm Eastern Standard Time
Thurs: Optional heroic 9-11:30 pm Eastern

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

We are a 5/8M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We started up just before BFA and we are growing stronger every week. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Needs: disc priest, HDH, locks, mages

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969
epokite#1484

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
Exceptional players atm

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. If you’re willing to give horde a try I really think we could be the home for you! I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here. Good luck and happy gaming.