Former 99 Parse DPS LF Raiding Guild for Dragonflight

I ask interested guilds read the below information and not paste an advertisement, then make their decision how they see fit.

Currently I am searching for an older; more mature guild to raid with in Dragonflight. One that is somewhat laid back, but gets things done, and isn’t massive in size.

I used to 24/7 WoW, although went off and on in Legion. I haven’t fully locked it in, however - right now I am leaning towards Lock/Mage or WW, although I will certainly have other toons prepared depending how things look near launch.

Older logs are available. The difficulty isn’t spectacular, however, the date at which they are done, as well the consistency and high parsing numbers for their Ilvl; the class one of them is for – Feral bleed which is considered to remain one of, if not the hardest rotation remaining in the game, at least at that time–more recently a 99 in the opening weeks of Nathria release–I feel shows the high quality of the player.

Server nor Faction matters. I have plenty of time before release to level, and I’m ready to offer the commitment for the right guild.

Age - 30

Availability - any, and all times/days.

Classes I can play
-Any DPS I will flourish on. Not only due to dedication and the length of knowledge, but I’m still in contact with players that continue to rank at the highest possible level. Should I need more information.

Why me?
-Proof of banging DPS numbers ready to be shared.
-Sponsored in 2016 for Overwatch; and story done on the live television news about. I mention it due to the feeling that it shows a committed, and high skill ceiling I as a player can offer. (Proof also available.)
-Very long time player that has obtained high-end goals in WoW.
-Comedic, and not one to rage leave - ever. I’ll grind for days.
-I’ll be staying awake potentially all day/night on launch to get a head start.
-I’ll show up on time. Won’t have to worry when I’ll be online for raids; Mythic+, anything we discuss. Daily, all-time available.

What I’m searching for
-Laid back; more mature guild that progresses and has a decent sense of humor to an extent–progress not halted because people can’t focus.
-It really doesn’t matter if your guild is small, or hitting the highest difficulties, I’d like to just enjoy the game and meet actual friends again.
-Guild won’t be shaky, or not able to raid completely due to a lack of people on raid launch day. At least something of a player base, either it be IRL friends or returners waiting.
-Not overly sensitive. Within reason.
-Actively interested in Mythic+ pushing.

What I need from the Guild
-Bit rate of raiding Discord voice channel turned down. Discord defaults it at an incredibly high and unneeded rate. I’d hope for at least 22-26, but a touch higher is all right. There is no change in quality until you go below 18.

What I don’t want
-Guild I join then get ignored due to mass recruitment. If I’m offered a spot, I will put in the work, and I want the commitment returned. That’s fair, I think.
-Applications. Unless they are incredibly–and I mean minuscule–small, I will most likely decline. I’ve been playing too long and feel with the proof I can/will provide, as well the information I’m already listing - what more could you need.

Goals in DF
-Mythic+ team that wishes to push high keys and continue with it.
-Slowly–or quickly–pushing through raiding content. Consistent progression.
-Meeting a Guild that I’m excited to play with.

Please feel free to reach out. If you’d like to talk on Discord simply let me know–and how best to contact–or if you have additional questions. Thank you, and I’m excited to speak with any that approach!

King#13856

Hi Dethklok,

I’d like to talk to you about guild membership, we might be the right guild for you if you are not pursuing mythic raiding. We do AotC and KSM with M+

Gonna add your btag you listed and will leave mine here

Wraist#1129

I will be out most of the day and will check on this around 6pm EST
If you add my discord, I can check that at any time

Discord- Wraist#5218

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Dethkløk!

I would love for you to join my team!

Plan for Dragonflight: to be realm top 5 to earn AotC and to get CE.

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Overwatch 2/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs
  5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly
  • Have past CEs, deep Mythic progression, or show a minimum AVG parse of 85 for past seasons in Heroic

Current Needs: DPS: Boomkin, Fire Mage, Demo/Destro Lock, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter
Heals: None
Tanks: None

Current Wants: Windwalker Monk

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hey I think my friends and I’s guild might pretty well align with what you have in mind. We share much the same sentiments you do about just wanting to play the game and have fun. Ill hit you up over Bnet.

i think you’d be a great fit in my guild. We are CE focused but not elitist. A lot of us are former top 100 players just looking to be a little more laid back while still pushing content at a realistic pace and keeping it fun. we dont mass recruit. we dont recruit for the bench. everyone in the guild is an important member.

i will leave a link to our guild recruiting thread if you want to learn more. hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Deathlok,
1st off Love the name second would love to chat with you, were a guild who is constantly talking and doing things together. This is our information, would love to chat more with you.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Dps, Melee & Ranged currently but subject to change

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Moving on up!

Hey fren! I think youd fit right in with our crowd. Sounds exactly like what we have going on here:

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Our current needs: Spriest, Mage, other ranged DPS

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Goin’ on up

Once more.

And we’re movin’ on up!

Perfectly Average [H]/ Unusually Average [A]- US-Zul’Jin - At Our guilds, our goal is simple: deliver a fun, relaxed environment, while we slay bosses. We’re a semi-casual AOTC guild.
We’re currently looking for a DPS(Mage/Rouge) or a healer.
You sound like the type of person we’ve been interviewing for.

Discord:

• Hooliggan#6200

• Kerp#1920

• Zerowow#7569