For the love of god let us transfer

With all due respect, if the original poster made it this far, without fully understanding, then there is no way any of us are going to be able to explain it to him in a way that he will comprehend.

It’s like waiting behind him at a sandwich shop that has a sign that says “No Substitutions”. He’ll find some dumb way to spin it so that it doesn’t make sense and cry out loud that it isn’t fair.

I’d just let the kid be.

1 Like

You are a special kind of toxic.

As someone pointed out, when Blizzard first allowed the transfers they didn’t even provide much information.

And after that, the information you are saying is crystal clear is on face an unclear statement. If you can’t read critically, that’s on you. But go ahead, make remarkably stupid analogies and throw names around.

I think the real problem here is less Blizzards clarity, and more your lack of experience with the game. At no point did I think that transferring off Bene was a good idea, because I’ve been here long enough to know how what was gonna happen (dead servers with no way out). That’s not your fault, you took the route that seemed easiest, and now youve learned to just deal with the queues for the possibility of a “next time”. MMOs are live, so that’s just kinda how the cookie crumbles, no do-overs

3 Likes

That’s a fair distinction, and I guess I was conflating what a “locked” server truly meant. In my mind I was still thinking it was “locked” as in they didn’t want any newcomers coming, but since they were allowing character creation it wasn’t going to be locked for accounts with characters there.

Also, in the 15-years I’ve played this game, we’ve never had this issue and there has never been locked servers, and so there wasn’t much to go on…

My only point is the trolls flooding this post saying it was “incredibly clear” are being disingenuous. Something that is incredibly clear leaves little to no room for interpretation. Had the statement been: “While we are allowing character creation for accounts with characters on Mega Servers, it should be noted that if you transfer a character off there is no guarantee you will be able to transfer that character back even if you have characters on that Realm,” that would have been a clear statement.

Ally on Eranikus is top tier fun right now. Get off of Bene and enjoy pvp life.

1 Like

The issue is your assumption of future events. Unless its written down, then you shouldn’t assume its going to happen. I would consider this a good cheap life lesson. You will hopefully apply this experience when dealing with a credit card or a bank.

2 Likes

I have never played on either of those realms, but reading that post, it is clear that returning is not an option. Blizzard isn’t going to make a procedure of “except when” for certain people. It’s a one way door to the street.

Lol. I’ve had perfect credit score for like 15 years and own a home. This isn’t some major life lesson, just another way Blizzard has screwed over their re-release of Classic.

Anyway, said what I wanted to say. Don’t really care anymore. Gonna take the advice of one of the posters above and go gank some horde.

It’s crazy that throughout this thread you are the one who showed a lack of functional brain power and understanding.

I hope you have your helmet bud, cause sheesh you are a stupid one for sure.

It may have been obvious to some people, but the fact thay you can’t seem to wrap your pea-sized brain around the idea thay maybe it wasn’t so clear cut for others really just shows how fundamentally lacking your brain is.

In the future, I would just not talk/type if I was you, because I promise that you did not come out on top of this like you think you did.

1 Like

This isn’t a fair conclusion to come to at all - you heard what you wanted to hear.

They very literally said that there’s a chance the realms would be locked permanently, and guess what? They were correct (so far).

4 Likes

The only solution to OP’s problem that I can fathom is there suddenly being a burst of players reappear magically and flood the server so the queue’s begin again. That way blizzard unlocks the server and then OP can xfer the toons in lol :joy:

1 Like

It was extremely obvious transfers would be one way if you actually read what Blizzard posted. Unless the OP isn’t a native English speaker, I don’t see where this confusion is coming from. If that’s the case, it’s unfortunate. Either way your comments were rude and uncalled for.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t raise the count on bene, but it does however lower the count on erankius… That’s the whole point trying to get new servers going and get rid of the mega servers. Stop qqing this is a selfmade issue.

1 Like

You mad bro?

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to come out on top of anything. You have other people responding to your pointless post stating that your fourth forum post ever is wrong.

You have absolutely no idea what is going on. You don’t even play Classic. You are a tourist that is “guessing” that he is correct and goes all in with third grade insults. You need to go back to the retail forums and cry more about your vault loot and not getting healed in your dungeons. Because that is all your short sighted forum post history has.

1 Like

you dont want to go back to Benediction, you think you do, but you dont!

This weekends basin call to arms EVERY Benediction was a bot… they should rename that realm to BOTediction

Off topic what server are you playing on in classic ?

I was on maladath since the start but blizzard foolishly offered free xfer’s off instead of enabling the instant level tokens (what i heard) so blizzard killed Maladath as many guilds had free level up tokens burning holes in their pockets… so many guilds including mine went to a realm (i dont know the spelling of it) so I called it “Altkandiland”

yes u did bc ppl kept saying not to go bc it was a trap and do u REALLY
think that they would open back up mega 3 servers like that when they were having 10 hour queues just so it can happen again? think mark, think!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.