Delete topic

Delete topic

42 Likes

sounds to me like it only give yesteryear’s tier so who cares?

its also completely optional, no one is going to force you to go do that content, its only dropping gear from the previous raid tier and you can just go back and do the previous raid tiers instead… and there will still be baseline heroics…

3 Likes

im not sure how much more clear they need to make it that its nothing like mythic+ in retail wow

2 Likes

previous raid gear should be farm from the previous raid.

6 Likes

Or you can just you know, do the previous raid tier for achieves, getting a raid together to do it tiring to say the least.

The playerbase devolved well before Mythic+

2 Likes

Sounds like a catch up mechanic and loot fillers for guilds. I think you’ll be fine ffs people getting bent outta shape so fast.

1 Like

Im more concern about ilv coming back. I just can’t wait…

1 Like

As far as I’m aware there are no random affixes to the heroic + dungeons. Just increased difficulty and reward no?

2 Likes

iLVL is there right now tho

1 Like

Worried about this feature as well. Will be less draw to actually do the previous raids and will funnel players into the heroic + instead. End result will be players grinding h+ for loot and lose the social aspect of raiding.

2 Likes

yes it’s actually a m0, but I don’t think classic players know the difference between an m0 and m+ lol besides that they both have “mythic” in the name

honestly they could’ve just named this feature something else more lore related and honestly people wouldn’t have hated it because lets be real, it’s not m+ lol there’s no key, you walk into the dungeon like normal, it’s just a harder version of the dungeon. no affixes, none of the m+ timer stuff, nothing. it’s just simply more difficult than heroic.

h+ only gives 10 man loot and only once its old content. You can still raid old content for 25 man loot (even if you do it on 10man difficulty) this will not take away from raiding. its just a catch up mechanic.

you know what?, I never stopped to think about that tbh lol that makes alot more sense as to the confusion now 100% agree mythic zero should not be called mythic because its anything but mythic lol, maybe in the first week its title is accurate after that its like a heroic +

yea m0s are heroic +s literally the same thing. i dont understand. like do these people commenting in these threads think that the dungeons will have a key or something? LOL

the worst part of retail is the absolute proliferation of game modes, settings, difficulties, systems, etc etc etc.

Might not be no big thing at all but just the words heroic + makes my skin crawl.

6 Likes

People are afraid it is them testing the waters.

You do realize you won’t even have to do it if you don’t want to right?

I honestly think people should be worried about this. Mythic+ destroyed the need to do the raids or care about getting the better loot, which was through raiding. Yeah, so what, it’s 10man who cares, you kind of should care. If Blizzard does this, then we are on the path of what makes retail bad.

The reason why we have 10/25 raids is because you could do all the raids as one or the other depending on the size of your guild. That was why they had them like that, and if need be, if you were a 25 man raiding guild, you could do a split run or two then jump into the 25 man version once the reset was lifted.

3 Likes