For the Enh PvPers

Pretty new to Enhance, haven’t really played much of it this xpac. But I’m looking to play it a ton come DF. I’ve got a few builds in mind but this one looks the best to me.

For those of you who play Enhance at a high/er level, how is this build in particular looking? Mainly a SS/MW build I guess.

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-calc/shaman/enhancement/DAQRFRECQBQaIhBkKAEBBMUYVFRFUURBSqBEDhWz8gx3ogx4w

Obviously the whole thing, (Like everything else DF.) is subject to plenty of change depending on beta builds.

What can I improve upon with it, what did I overlook, what needs to be swapped around, etc. Thanks!

Focused Insight is arguably useless to Enhance.

Nature’s Swiftness is arguably useless to Enhance.

Both talents are basically baked into the Enhance playstyle already with instant heals. (An argument could be made for mana efficiency via Focused Insight). Those talents might be useful if you are finding yourself without Maelstrom Stacks too often and still want/need their benefits. I would argue to take those points out and put them into damage reduction or CC to better buy you time for healing, should the time be needed.

1 Like

Dragonflight Talent Calculator - 10.0.2 Beta (wowhead.com)

will likely be the only build enh uses in pvp, with the exception of maybe moving 1 point around for curse cleanse vs other shamans.

On that Note i really hope blizzard looks into shaman CDs 1-2 of these at the least need to be removed from the global cooldown. Doomwinds being melee range to use and being on the global feels terrible, and enh is very clunky when ur going thru ur cds and losing 2-3 globals on everything just pressing them.

saul (frequent r1 enh) and remmie (3k+ enh player) say if everything works as it should, enhance is going to be a monster with consistent pressure, OH, and big burst windows
from what i can tell, it looks to be the case, especially with the changes to wolves

You will probably want more points on PW instead of Ascendance, since the MS generation on demand is better than the proc chance of Deeply rooted elements, also not using thorim invocation after speding 2 points on the MSW generation is a bad move.

However for arenas, I see us going for Normal wolves with at least 1 point in witch doctor wolf bones, and Ascendance with all the path to torim, and points on elemental assault and Legacy of the frost witch. That’s good pressure with msw spenders and wolves, but also on demand burst windows with Doomwinds/ascendance.