For god's sakes let me block two battlegrounds like before

Reflex doesn’t separate out brawls from normals, so that part of the data is skewed. I spammed the WSG Scramble. I gave multiple examples above though that are very recent.

And if it’s random that I get WSG if others are queuing it specifically, then it should have been random if people were blacklisting it. Blacklisting shouldn’t have made one BG appear more for others. It’s the same system in the opposite direction.

It does by color.

It absolutely does if one BG is mass blacklisted

I will have to check that then.

And if a BG is mass specific-queued?

Brawls should be yellow.

Well, then that’s a different issue. However with blacklisting, you are still getting random rewards so it’s way more popular than specific queue where you forfeit everything but the BG

If it’s random, the number of people getting the BG shouldn’t be affected by anything. As I said before, is there something saying that EOTS needs to come up X times a night?

Nope that’s why it’s random. You can randomly flip a coin 5 times and it’s heads each time.

If it is random then blacklisting didn’t affect the randomness.

Except it did because the community is conditioned to blacklist w/e their faction is worst at. Not what they dislike

How can it when the rest who didn’t blacklist it have a random chance of getting the overly blacklisted BG? They should get all of them randomly.

But this wasn’t the case when blacklisting was around. Blizz has that data

I would love to see it.

1 Like

Because you getting the same bg over and over (though I note your tone now implies consecutively rather than the course of a whole night?) is random. As Jugaa said, you could flip a coin 100 times and it could come out tails 100 times. Is the coin no longer random, or rigged?

1 Like

Just try to cap your conquest as early in the week as possible then you can specific queue AV and IOC the rest of the week. That’s what I have been doing.

1 Like

Before they introduce WG into the Epic BG’s I would cap out and then just Q Epice. I hate WG with a passion and now when I cap out I just do Random BG’s my warrior’s way behind I’m just trying to catch him up.

1 Like

Blacklist was unhealthy for the game. Bad for queue times and reduced the incidence rate of BG’s that many love which, ironically, impinges on player agency.

Those of who you reason that blacklist was good for player agency and stop there aren’t seeing the bigger picture.

It’s gone, guys. Suggest something new.

2 Likes

I would love to block EOTS always a dung show and just utterly detest it. Same goes for Deepwind Gorge on.

Did they ever actually produce any actual numbers on how this worked? Because I really don’t see why this would be the case. Sure it would maybe be minimally longer but if you’re only blocking two there would still be tons of people with overlap. Definitely don’t feel like the que times now are any better than any previous expansion.

Again how do you know this? I didn’t feel like I got anymore of a specific bg than I do now. It’s random. You’ll get streaks of some and then go back to random. I feel like I get more seething shore now than I ever got strands and apparently everyone black listed that one.

I’d love to see the actual numbers…

Again I don’t see anything but a tiny impact. I’d take that impact in a heart beat to be able to block a map or two. It just helps with those streaks. After 3 seething shores in a row I’d move my block to it in a heart beat. Hell 3 of anything and I’m ready for a swap.

I hope they bring it back personally.

2 Likes

You do realize how statistically improbable that would be, right?

I’m not the best at explaining my situation, but it happens consistently! There are certain BGs I get way more than others. I actually made a post a few days ago about epic BGs. I had 13 AV, 8 WG, and 3 IOC. That is what it looks like for the regular ones too. Why should I get KOT or EOTS three times in one night and not see AB for weeks?

Yessss. So much this. I don’t even care if I won every match.

1 Like

You don’t see how this would cause stress on their matchmaking system?

Except you don’t know that, Blizz does.