For god's sakes let me block two battlegrounds like before

If anything it would be a neutral change in queue times. Less alliance eating deserter or being stuck in a losing offense WG.

I very much doubt that. And again say bye to any healer balance which is already meh

A simple look at the alliance roster in any given wintergrasp hovering around 28 people will tell you that you are mistaken. Thats a lot of alliance /afking and not being fodder for the rest of the horde waiting in queue. :wink:

Oh man so much has changed since then! We are such low levels… All the talking points are identical though :joy::joy::joy::joy: too funny.

I wasn’t there sadly. Doing more actual PvP than forum PvP at that time

If that’s the case they are better off removing it. But I don’t see them doing either any time soon.

What they could do for the underpopulated faction is allow them to blacklist. Since horde gets to merc currently, alliance should be able to blacklist.

Nope. Disagree.

It would help queue times considerably.

You think it would but they’d either stay the same or go up.

As it is now, hypothetically, you have lets say 80 alliance queuing for epics

Wintergrasp pops, 40 horde go in, 40 alliance go in. 12 alliance afk immediately, 12 alliance get backfilled. It is a continuous cycle of backfilling into wintergrasp.

Now take wintergrasp out of the equation and you are more likely to have 2 epics going on at once because you wont have an entire alliance raid sitting out with deserter and even more stuck in a failed wg offense for 30+ minutes.

Maybe alliance need to start playing better like they do in av rather than get their hand held.

1 Like

In other words, I win the queue time argument.

2 Likes

I like the bg rotation for non-epic. I don’t que epic but you’re all making want to specific que AV now.

I’ll say that I don’t like seething shore tho, it is just too much for me and I feel like I might as well not even play it. I don’t like that there is an unfixed bug allowing players to glitch and spin/cap nodes while still on the air ships and that it is happening in rated too. I don’t mind that you have to parachute even if I don’t exactly love it. I like the seething shore map layout and think it’s a cool idea but I don’t think it is good that it is being glitched in rated and in randoms I kinda strated afking in it :frowning:

also the HOLE IN THE WALL on silvershard mines you fall through and die if you get feared through the wall!!! what???

I think the old classic battlegrounds are actually the best and EOTS as well as Deepwind gorge are good actually for the same reason, that reason being that these BG’s actually feel like world pvp to me way more than a temple of kotmogu or silvershard mines ever could.
that is where I see seething shore having potential but in my opinion that potential has to be utilized.

Arathi Basin is in my opinion the perfect example of instanced pvp that feels like world pvp, or AV actually. AV is like the battleground masterpiece in my mind.

1 Like

You don’t win arguments with jugga. Everybody loses lol

1 Like

At least it posts/plays on a horde toon now. Trying to appear impartial on an alliance toon when they lowkey love the horde was a joke.

1 Like

Not at all.

Having around 100 ally sitting out of the BG queue with deserter is not good for horde queue times either.

3 Likes

Apparently some aren’t wise enough to understand that.

Adding a bl isn’t the answer though.

Oh I’m sure it would be now, particularly in epics.

Also, the tin foil hat in me also thinks they’d be afraid of the metrics. Nobody would want to be “the head of the team that made [whatever is top in blacklists]” in the Blizz layoff age.