For four years there has been no way to get in phase for 'In the Blink of an Eye' quest objectives

Four years now, and Blizzard still don’t know how to help me get in the correct phase for https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44184/in-the-blink-of-an-eye LOL.

This was nearly four years ago:

Your ticket has received the following response:

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us, XXXXXX!

Game Master XXXXXX here and I understand that you are running into issues with the quest “To Be Prepared” in World of Warcraft. Ah, I certainly know how inconvenient bugs can be in game so I will gladly check on a possible solution for you!

First thing I checked out was if any new/old bug reports have been sent up about this particular problem. Often times, if an issue is widespread you can find that information on our bug forums or even on fan based sites. If other players are running into similar situations they will post their own findings on these sites with workarounds. Luckily, I found what I was looking for!

After digging around a bit, I did come across some reports claiming that this was acting a bit buggy in game. Since that has been verified as a proven report, then by all means we want to help out! For this one you actually need to complete “Call of Duty” https://www.wowhead.com/quest=25924/call-of-duty. I know that seems weird, but it should phase you correctly! You have not started that quest chain just yet, so make sure you have trival quests on and check the command Board for “A Personal Summons”.

I did want to send up another bug report on this issue. My report will be sent directly to the WoW Quality Assurance team so they can work on a permanent fix! If you would like to add your own thoughts on this, you can do so by following this link below.

Additionally, if you ever encounter bugged issues again I’ve put together some articles that may help solve those immediately instead of having to ticket in! You can find that information below.

Again, we appreciate the time you took to report the troubles to us and I was more than happy to forward that on for you. Take care, my friend!

Click here to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

And this is today:

Dear XXXXXX,

Issue ID: #XXXXXX

Your ticket has received the following response:

Greetings XXXXXX,

This is Game Master XXXXXX. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

I just got the chance to read over the follow ups about some concerns with the Dalaran hearthstone that doesn’t seem to be working out for your character. Currently there are some known issues with the Dalaran hearthstone that are being investigated as we speak.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000244847

At this time the best way to get this working again is to complete the quest “In the blink of an eye” to wrap up the legion introduction quests. This should help provide a working dalaran hearthstone to use.

Take care, and let us know if there’s anything else we can look into!

[CENSORED] to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

But none of it works. There is no way to get in phase for ‘In the Blink of an Eye’ quest objectives. Holgar Stormaxe is only too happy to offer it, but sorry Mario - the objectives are in another phase. Trying the advice to take ‘Call of Duty’ to get in phase doesn’t work as I suspect I already did so back in the past. As per wowhead comments I tried the Orgrimmar command board - nothing relevant there.