For Azeroth - 25 Years of Warcraft

This makes me extremely nostalgic for when I was a kid, and I’d play Warcraft 2 at my uncle’s house. God I feel old now.

For Azeroth!

1 Like

and since WoD, blizz has dedicated themselves to destroying WoW with this pathfinder bs.

1 Like

So many memories in that video and I’ve loved them all.

FOR AZEROTH!

Also for my elven sisters…

FOR THE SIN’DOREI!

For Quel’thalas!

Can’t wait to play a High Elf again someday soon. Thanks for the lifelong Warcraft memories and experiences, Blizzard!

Missed quotes:

“BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY!”
“A turtle has made it to the water!”
“HEY! LISTEN!”
“An Illusion, What are you Hiding!?”
“Nice day for fishing, ain’t it? Huh hyuh!”
“Actually it’ll be super easy, barely an inconvenience!”
“No, it was a sh*t-show… obviously.”

2 Likes

PEDAL TO THE METAL BABY! To the next 25!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary and thanks for the memories across the years and all the people I’ve met through the game <3

Happy Anniversary

FOR THE LOOT!! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s really hard to believe it’s been 25 years since it all started. I know I disagree with various decisions or story-points from time to time, but collectively when I look on Warcraft as a whole; where we’ve gone and where we’re going… I don’t regret any part of the journey.

Thanks Blizzard. Thank you Metzen, Samwise, Morhaime, Chilton, Brack, Nagle, Hazzikostas, Street, Holinka, Golden, Bornakk, Tseric, Eyonix, the Kitchen Sink, and anyone and everyone else who’s ever worked on this franchise from past to present, and beyond.

Thank you for 25 great years, and a honest hope for many more. :heart:

Nothing like getting all your friends to bring their computers over, string them together with a BNC connection and stomp each other in some good ol’ 8-player free-for-all.

I miss those days often.

Heyooo @bornakk - You know when that new 15 yr WoW anniv event goes live fam?! Guessing after reset tomorrow?