Food in Azeroth

Just ate a sandwich made with Naan instead of normal bread. Loved it.

I wonder if Azeroth has varieties of bread. Or do mages put all the bakeries out of business… Maybe manna biscuits? I wonder what a sandwich made of manna biscuits would taste like. Would it make you see stars?

3 Likes

Mage bread cannot compete with the freshly baked bread that is sold in the cities and inns of Azeroth, it is for when you need fast nourishment on the go!

1 Like

Like hardtack. I wouldn’t wanna eat that.

1 Like

I don’t know about the rest of you, but that Westfall Stew they make sounds horrendous.

3 Likes

yea i dont know

1 Like

Not as bad as the deeprun rat kebab!

1 Like

Well the mana buns only have a certain flavor, and while so healthy they taste like the nether.

The bakers are safe from our mage overlords.

1 Like

Freshly baked, if you believe the bakers constantly wandering around IF and SW, there is

• Tough Hunk of Bread - figure that’s the day-old stuff
  • Freshly Baked Bread - basic loaf
  • Moist Cornbread - if that’s buttery moist, good, but not everyone is a fan
  • Mulgore Spice Bread - smells amazing when it’s baking
  • Soft Banana Bread - not exactly sandwich-worthy, but a tasty dessert
  • Homemade Cherry Pie - definitely dessert

Even the mages conjured breads go through a sequence - Bread, Rye, Pumpernickel, Sweet Roll, Cinnamon Roll.

1 Like

My little warrior has eaten so much alterac Swiss he won’t poop for another 15years

6 Likes

He might finally be ready to go

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::+1::roll_of_toilet_paper:found the lost roll!

1 Like

I genuinely get hungry every time I see Mulgore Spice Bread in-game.

Though, I didn’t think Tauren would be good bakers. Wouldn’t they need to wear a full size body net to stop fur going in their cooking?

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: : With that much facial hair, how would you even be able to tell hair in/on/with the bread came from a tauren?

2 Likes