Follower dungeons

Can I do these naked with only daggers? I want to try something new :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

you’ll get to find out!

1 Like

spoken like a true Rogue /bravo
lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting rid of the LFG player

The best pvE experience.

We should put a timeout on the W key for LFG players too, only so much uptime per minute.

There’s a 10 per day account wide dungeon cap

6 Likes

Can’t wait for this worthless feature to get removed from the game. It could have been *useful but they had to nerf the xp into the ground for the sake of “Oh, just play with people” So now the feature will just be a useless xmog/do the quest and rp the dungeon( My opinion). If others find use in it then I am happy for them, but with the trashtastic xp from it, it is 100% worthless for me.

1 Like

Indeed it is. Blizz is always a few steps behind. :wink:

I like the concept and early showing reviews of follower dungeons, but I hope this does not take away from the LFG … Would be nice to see follower dungeons utilized to teach/show what a healthy group run should be and not the toxic crazy tank that runs off, over pulls, etc … I know it will diminish LFG a little, its a huge improvement for DPS queues though – but the fun factor or running with NPCs, is it linear scripting or AI adapting to real-time situations … will NPC’s improve or static generic linear runs every time

It has been a thing in other games for longer than FF14 has existed.

4 Likes

yeah…Ion and crew already trashing the new shiny thing before it even goes live lmao.
I feel the irritation bringing on another 5 month unsubbing or so. lol

6 Likes

bored by Monday guaranteed.

I was excited for these, but then they nerfed the XP. There is no reason to use them. And for people saying they will use them to learn tanking or healing… That doesn’t float. You will get no feedback and no real input on what you need to do or not do in those roles.

5 Likes

you seem to be a grouper…

I heard it was a thing in 1894.

It’ll be exactly like Dragonriding. Some will like it, Some will hate it. And everyone will do what they do and wont be forced into doing anything they dont want to.
Some hated DRing and refused to do it and waited for old flight.
Whats going to happen…what should be ALLOWED to happen…is the same thing.
You like playing with real players? Great…do that.
Those who dont shouldnt then be limited / restricted because they have some issue with group play…ie they could just be that bad and dont want to screw someone elses game time up so AI dungeons are perfect for them.

If we can level farming nodes solo and pet battling, then there is ZERO valid complaints that AI dungeons would allow the same thing

5 Likes

I mean, its not like this happens in reg dungeons either. No one speaks and if someone screws up everyone just leaves.

I was excited for this until the xp nerf. Not having to group with jerks for everything sounded great. :wink:

8 Likes

You’re still going to have a boatload of 60s because it’s not for leveling

1 Like

IF thats all they were for, TOTALLY wasted man hours better spent on something like another raid or player housing.

It is a really nice feature to have in the game after all of this time. It’s also one of the saddest things to have added to the game. It signals how unhelpful and antisocial players are in WoW.

4 Likes

i’m not a grouper…
i have an extremely low
tolerance level for nasty
people…
so…this is a dream come
true for me…
and…they might expand upon it…
no more waiting for a tank or a healer…
you might be able to opt for an AI in
the roles people are reticent to undertake.
I think this is a win/win for wow.

10 Likes