Fodler of the flame demons to big

i am the only one that thing their size so annoying. then is hard to see or select any of my targets.

can get something smaller? or re-design the talent?

Yeah the size is a bit annoying however the entire talent it self needs a rework…I have had the fodder not even spawn once on our Mythic Eranog kill this week until the boss was at like 2% health…the entire fight no demon which definitely hurts the DPS.

There is a platter Mod that colors the demon separately from the rest of the mobs so it’s easier to pick it out from a aoe situation…you can set the color to whatever you like so that it sticks out and it’s easier to kill. I have a mouse over macro which you can get from the Fel hammer discord for DH which makes it easy to throw the glaive when you have ur mouse on the demon even in aoe situations.

The Mod is on wago and it needs to be copied and pasted into the plater add on it has directions on how to it on it… the link is https://wago.io/tNEPu2FMc

Set the priority to 1 and change it to a diff color so it sticks out… I have a blue/green kind of mix color which sticks out like a sore thumb even with 20 mobs around so I can easily throw the glaive at it.

Aside from this it would be better if the talent was reworked into a cooldown that could be used on a 30 sec cooldown with essence break where a demon falls from the sky onto the target and slams down dealing damage and aoe damage to all within 15 yards and buffing the DH for 12 secs.

It would be even better if essence break window was longer then 4 secs buff which also would line up with this… and it was a dot you put on the target which affects all mobs within 10-15 yards of the target because there have been so many times where the mob moves or my essence break just doesn’t hit anything which is annoying

Hopefully the player mod and the mouse over macro from the DH discord helps you. If needed let me know I can copy and paste the mouse over macro in here for you.

Cheers !

1 Like

Yea but sometimes you get the tiny tiny demon like warlock pet and is annoying to see where they are as well. Feels like instead of us using throw glaive to kill the demon to get the buff. It should be rework the demons will walk/run towards the demon hunter fusing with the DH automatically to get the buff. So no need to kill it.

2 Likes

Tank fodder still doesn’t instant die to glaive throw.

how. just… how.

does the platter add does it works? my demon doesn’t have a different color, or highlight =(
look like last update was in dec 22

yes and no, because sometimes you get the demon and you dont want the buff right away, for example you have 5 sec till you can do eyebeam, or for meta and so on,
or as a tank you know a big hit is coming and you are cap on hp, and you want to wait to be hit, and then kill the demon,

yes is very very bad design to have an enemy spawn randomly and come to you, sound cool but … better to have a skill that you can decide when to use it, on the dev mind is:
“But we are giving you extra damage! high risk high reward? players don’t get it”

• a class should not depend on a GCD to match the rest of the classes,
  • another DH should not intervene in my powerups, when i have another DH as soon they see a demon they kill it, even if is mine and that puts the soul far away or die when i don’t need it =(
  • when you have a talent that have 2 options both should be equally good. if not, there is not even the point of adding the talent.

For it to work you have to go to wago.io to the link I posted above…copy that string and then paste it into the plater add on under modding. The directions are posted on how to add the mod on the plater add on in wow. Once that is then Yeah click on the mod in the list of the mods in left hand side and click on the flodder mod you will see a little wheel icon above where the 3 modules in the mod are broken. In the first one you can click the color and set it to whatever color you like. There is a glow option which works a few times for me but not always I am still trying to figure out how to make it have a glow all around on the frame to make it even easier but I havnt figured it out yet… will update when I do

I would love this because I spend too much time trying to target the dang thing.

got it i was missing the trigger been DH

thanks =)

A rework for Fodder or a viable ST alternative would be great.

1 Like