Focusing on ONE toon for Shadowlands, good guilds?

HI all.

I have played since Vanilla. I am finally at a life stage that i dont have much time to play. I have a 120 of every class, but ive decided to focus on ONE for this new expansion.

I have landed on DK, as they seem to be thematically appropriate and i love Unholy and Blood.

The point of this post? I am not sure if i will stay a Draenai, or change race/faction; so i was wondering if there were any fun friendly guilds that would want/need a DK? I am in Victoria (rural, non lockdown area ha ha.)

I’d like to fall in love with the game again and i just feel i can’t do that if i keep swapping mains. Bit of a jack of all trades, but master of none.

Take care,

J

I think if you’re gonna focus on only 1 class, DK was a good bet. Blood is a pretty fun and strong tank spec, while Unholy is imo the most fun melee dps spec. As for your race, I’d say the biggest reason to change your race should be if you got sick of your animations. Racials don’t matter really.

Thanks mate, i appreciate that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ahraalis,

My name is Varg. We would love to have you join us at The Campfire. We are a friendly/helpful guild located on (A) Frostmourne OCE. Our roster is open for recruitment and we will be focusing on heroic/normal level content, with weekly Mythic+ nights and Torghast runs.

If you are currently happy on your server, we also have a WoW community channel that you can join for quick join content as well.

If you would like some more info on the guild or community channel, please feel free to reach out to me at Campfire#11806 on battle.net or on Discord at Varg#5802.