Focused azerite beam & cb broken blizz!

No, he’s right. You only have to do a +7 to get the rank 2. From there you use anima to get rank 3.
These are obtained in your weekly cache, even if you are doing only +7s.

It will take a while but you can totally get it.

Also can’t you pretty easily interrupt Iris? It seems like it would be a pretty interruptible spell, or is it immune?

i think blood of the enemy level 3 could be better for demon hunter, honestly. But i still need 20k more honor

All I read is QQQQQQQ I like this blast spell

It is not immune, it’s a 1.2 cast and then a 2.7 sec channel, so you have 4sec to stop it, unless you’re bad and don’t kick/int anything in which case you should just be doing random BGs anyways

I just use the minor trait from that one. Dat haste, yo.

So it’s counterable and therefore not broken then?

I completely misread that, I thought he said something else.
It is very easily interrupted, and you cannot cancel the cast. You can also run THROUGH them to prevent the damage since the cone is rather narrow. So if someone eats the entire blast that is pretty bad of them.
The bad one is cyclotronic blast, and that one is easily interrupted too

1 Like

It is absolutely correct. You can get the most powerful rank, which is rank 3, by never stepping into a M+ higher than a +7.

You are wrong. Rk4 is cosmetic only.

I corrected myself earlier bud, I misread what you stated.

1 Like

Alliance Player begins to cast Focused Azerite Beam.
Horde Player INTERRUPTED Focused Azerite Beam.
Focused Azerite Beam goes on two minute cooldown.

Players can interrupt the casting of each of these trinket abilities during initial buildup cast and during the actual cast of the damaging portion.

In pvp I rarely get a full beam off…if I even get to finish the cast.

I can’t even be assed farming these essences. Something that should have bee at the start of the expac, not now. Now I could give two dimes about it.

I don’t care about PvP in retail, and so I won’t comment on whether it’s broken or not in that part of the game. Until Blizzard finally merges the 2 parts of this game again I don’t see any harm done by fixing it for PvP exclusively, as I think it’s okay in PvE. Just don’t diminish my PvE experience.

Source? Havent seen anything.

It was in the patch notes.

As far as PvE goes, on the 4 target test dummy set up my damage went from 740k per use to around 650k.

Keep in mind that essence powers scale with AP level of your neck. As your neck gains power the essences deal more damage, or provide more of whatever they provide.

For example, my BotE haste proc at level 59 is 604, while the base haste proc is 548.

Can you stun or cc the players when they cast this? Or do they become immune?

They aren’t great fixes, by cyclo/beam are better solutions than just no one dying and nothing really happening until 70% dampening. At least with these, if you bait every interupt, get every micro cc on cd and get walls you can have an actual kill opportunity rather than everyone just livelording indefinitely until dampening.

It’s not a great fix, but it’s better than the alternative. The only thing is it ruins the class fantasy immersion since everyone has the same 1 2 punch, but meh, as I said it’s better than the alternative. I would rather they get removed and everyone’s passive filler damage (stuff like frostbolt, lightning bolt, mortal strike, etc) buffed by like 20-30%, but it doesn’t look like that’s happening any time soon

1 Like

i mean… it’s really easy to you know, setup on someone so they can’t interrupt either of these. maybe you need to learn how to pvp as well. bud. ffs.

these items are pretty broken currently. simple as that. the people arguing it’s not are just terrible players. really nothing more to it then that.