Flying mounts

there are maps where my flying mounts will not fly. what do I have to do to get them flying?

1 Like

In order to fly in Shadowlands 4 zones, you need to be renown 40 and complete a quest.

In order to fly in Battle for Azeroth, you need to complete the achievements:

In order to fly in Draenor & Legion, you simply need to be level 30 and have the Expert Flying skill.

1 Like

Assuming ming you are a high enough level to have learned flying, you cannot fly in the first two home zones for Blood Elf or Draeni.

1 Like

If you’re playing Classic, as the character you’re posting from suggests, flying is only allowed in BC zones. Flying in Azeroth did not come about until the Cata expansion, and you still won’t be able to fly in the BE or Draenei starting areas.

1 Like

I believe you need to be Renown 44 and complete the quest “Memories of Sunless Skies”. Once you do this on your first character, you automatically get Shadowlands flying all on your other characters including characters on other factions or realms.

Depends on which zone you’re talking about. I know some of the BC ones like the belf and draenei zones never got flying either.