Fluff and Blood Selling Mythic Raids - Fryakk and Sark Mounts!

bump for new tier

Bump for end of tier.

I recently bought a Mythic Jailer mount from this guild and they did an excellent job. As a buyer, it really felt like no burden on me whether it came to payment or performance once in the raid. I would say buyers from outside the recommended servers should consider this group. Payment was a breeze and the process was completely transparent , the price is fair, and a smooth 1-shot to boot. Will definitely be keeping this guild bookmarked for the future in case I ever need another mount :slight_smile:

Dragonflight raids are back!

Come get cool stuff with us

This is the absolute best guild to buy from. 5/5 review

Season 4 raid sales open!

How much gold is for M Fyrakk mount?

We are currently offering M Fyrakk mount for 5.0M gold (any server/faction is fine).

is the mount still dropping 100% for 2 come awakened full time in 2 weeks?

Yes, there are still 2 drops per kill on awakened weeks. For smoother runs we will only be taking one mount buyer when the raids awaken though.

Huge thanks to Fluff and Blood for the Mythic Sarkareth mount run. I booked it a couple of days in advance - scheduling was simple. The run was quick and the group was very friendly. A terrific experience altogether! If you are looking for a nice and easy Mythic carry, this is definitely the right group.

Also wanted to give a special thanks to Playböybunny for making the whole process easy and straightforward!

Awesome group to run with! Everything was very easy. Professional and polite. I am considering booking the Sarkareth mount next! Huge thank you to Playböybunny for being there start to finish.