Flightstone weapon breakdown costs

So WoWhead put out a table for how much all upgrades will cost, so I thought I would create a list of what that translates into for keys:
Currently it seems each key gives 62 bonus flightstones for timing it, odd number that could be influenced by the key level given I just did a 10 to get my references for this, and 25 fight stones for doing the key, for a total of 87 flightstones.

For melee one handed weapons, that translates into: 23 keys

For caster one handed weapons, that translates into: 35 Keys

For melee two hander weapons, that translates into: 45 keys

For the Razageth bow, that translates into: 55 keys

For Fyr’alath, that translates into: 44 keys

Finally, for Nasz’uro, that translates into: 34 keys

Do with this information as you will, all of these were rounded up and assumed you only did keys to obtain your flightstones, yet some of this to me seems to be a bit steep. Especially given some classes dual equip and will have to do twice the amount of work in comparison to other classes.

4 Likes

Flightstones are redundant and unnecessary, change my mind.

10 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

Fiiiiiiiine, I’ll change it to caster.

Early today, we deployed this hotfix to all realms:

• Reduced the Flightstone costs for Awakened and Special Awakened track Bullion items by 50%.

Thank you for your feedback!

30 Likes

What about fixing the legendaries so you can upgrade them?

12 Likes

Is the broken legendary upgrade thing coming today or we waiting on that 'til later in the week?

9 Likes

That’d be great if I could spend my flightstones on my legendary, Blizzard.

5 Likes

What does “Special Awakened” mean?

one half is great, now remove the other half and get rid of flightstones all together. we’re already bottlenecked by crests and dinars

4 Likes

Joining on on the “wheres the hotfix to use said flightstones on the legendary”
Wtb that hotfix already i’ll give you 15 bucks a month for it…oh wait

4 Likes

Did this happen before or after things went live? Because I upgraded my Djaruun earlier today after I bought it and am curious if I wasted more stones than if I did it now?

notice how blizz hasnt acknowledged sai “bug” for upgrading leggo. i bet you can only upgrade with scales. LOL time to uninstall

The text on the scale of awakening says

Awaken the power within Fyr’alath the Dreamrender, increasing its item level to 502 and allowing it to be upgraded further.

what does the one on the vendor say after using the first

Unless they decide we don’t deserve loot like last week and not fix the issue or replace our bullions.

/pet Flame-warped Curio)

2 Likes

Remove Flightstones.

8 Likes

How about an increase to the drop rate for the legendary im still without my Nas’zuro for my dragon boy :dracthyr_cry_animated:

^ Also this No point to have the cost in a Fun Season Rather than a compeditive one. Remix is around the corner and cata prepatch launches today so PENTY of other things to do…

they been cut in half… so glad i spent some

you can tupgrade it anyway so you arent missing anything its worse than a heroic weap