Flight: why are we waiting longer than we did in Legion?

And you have nothing with which to refute it. That’s plain as day, or you’d have already posted it. But continue on, Mr Wind Chimes. In the meantime, you might look up the words “analysis” and “logic.” Try to incorporate those concepts in your next post, you’ll come off a whole lot more knowledgeable.

1 Like

You forgot the /s at the end of this post.

Without it, it’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve read today.

12 Likes

I don’t need to refute your speculation. The onus is on you to show something that reinforces your claim, otherwise you have to concede that all you have is speculation with no confirmation to undergird it.

You can’t prove that flying is being delayed with the intent to keep players grounded.

a study in how to ask the same question 15 different ways… sometimes with just a word or two different.

sigh…

I don’t understand why they keep putting flying mounts in the shop, if they are going to make being able to fly so difficult

6 Likes

Seems like a disconnect doesn’t it?

6 Likes

You are asking us to compare a past FACT with YOUR GUESS about the future. And asking us “why”.

I still don’t get what the fuss is all about.

Find a hill (there are tons). Ready your gilder kit. Jump off.

Flight.

I can cross half a zone most times like that.

It really feels as if BfA was built for this sort of flight.

Is it “lift of from the ground and flap away” flight? No.

But it will get you around a lot faster than running, it bypasses a lot of mobs, and it is (to me) more fun and more skill-based than using a flying mount.

Flying mount =/= a mount that scales to your highest riding skill. Those mounts for sale in the store would still be usable if I never bought flight training.

Everyday I open a ticket in game and ask when they are going to implement Flying for BFA. I have not got a response back yet.

1 Like

How about flying is disabled with war mode. Also, if you die while in war mode you lose 10% of your gold to the enemy player(per enemy player)

‘‘We want you to explore and enjoy the new content and you can’t so that from the air’’.
The words that started the riot that melted the old forums.
Shakes head, while stirring some stevia into a fresh cup of Red Zinger.

2 Likes

You are asking us to compare a past FACT with YOUR GUESS about the future. And asking us “why”.

Isnt a guess.

2 Likes

8.1.5 still on PTR and not released - expected Mid March.

8.2 at least three months after that = April = May = June and even IF 8.2 drops on mid June it will take up to six weeks OR LONGER to do all the content and grind reps (IF Blizzard doesnt do a WOD and tell us no flight at all) = no flight till August - grats they kept us on the ground for an entire year.

But yeah I am making the details up.

Blizzard is delaying flight as long as they can.

9 Likes

TL:DR ‘‘Soon’’.

Hey, if Im wrong or my data is out of whack, or if Blizzard has changed their mind, a CM can always come in and tell us whats going on…

Oh boy, people sure are salty about not being able to fly around. :neutral_face:

1 Like

They’re not wrong.

joke is on blizz lol my sub is done on apil 21st 2019 ( after buying that 6 month promo for a mount) I probably wont resub since 1 im getting to a gear lvl (on my main even this DH but I don’t do M+ or raiding on him) only my main I did any of that on some what and 2 im bored of being on the ground and might just wait an see if blizzard realizes that waiting until patch 8.2.5 ( as per blizzcon when I had the VT) to release flight is all around bad game design and will drive many players away.

2 Likes

PTR is an old build. It’s how servers like the PTR work.

My best guess is that 8.1.5 is coming out after wing 3 of BFD is out in LFR.

Wing 2 came out last week.
This week is just a reset.
Next week is wing 3.

I expect 8.1.5 to be March 12th-ish.

Content releases this expansion have been released according to a pre-set schedule, for the most part.