Flickering Clear Textures

Video of the issue above

This is a last ditch effort on my part to figure out what is going on with my game. I Have been fighting with this issue for a month since I bought a new Geforce RTX 2070.

Things were fine for a bit and then I started getting the flickering on ONLY clearish textures, the water the map in the corner and the large map. So I assumed it was a faulty GPU and sent for an RMA that took about a month and I ran the battery of tests.

Lo and behold I get a new one back and installed it only to have the same problem back again. My question is what can I try and replace or do to fix this before I take my rig to a person who knows more than I do?

I will add that the GPU I used while the 2070 was away did not have this problem.

Hi Avun

This is a known issue with the recent Nvidia drivers. Nvidia has acknowledged the issue and are working on a fix is the last thing I saw on the Nvidia forums.

You might try DirectX 11 - seems to help some folk.

Thanks for the Info! I will roll back my drivers and see if that fixes things.

It seems to be hit and miss with driver rollback. I suspect it’s something Windows has a hand in. One of the recent Windows updates perhaps.