Flickering after cyberpunk gpu update

does anyone have a fix to the flickering that this update caused? im still having this issue and i updated to the latest driver last night in hopes this would be fixed and its not. how does one go about fixing this issue or reporting it to Nvidia cause this wasnt a problem untill i did that update and now i get flickering depending on the angle im facing at certain objects in game or even just moving my cam around i get really bad flickering.

ill even give you my twitch name and show you live what its doing to better help figure out what my issue is. im pretty sure its the update to my GPU. since as i stated this started after that update.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/nvidia-46079-drivers/766732

pretty sure i read that same thread when i first looked this up but ill check your link out and see if it helps. i also sent feedback to nividia them selfves to report my issue

in that video thats exactly what i get but i get way more then that tho… out in the world alone i get flickering with most objects at a certain angle as well… i jsut dont get the frezzing he was getting.

i also see the blue reply… no turning shadows all the way off does not fix my problem at all … anything that is taxing to my gpu or cpu is turned to low or out right off…i can live stream for all to see what i am.

1 Like

so after trying

1 FPS on good computer - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

seems to have fixed my issue for now