Flexrole Player Looking For Active Guild

Going into Shadowlands with the intention of playing both my Druid and Paladin as healer mains and optimizing the other specs (to the best of my ability and allowance). I’d like to find a new Heroic raiding guild to enjoy this game with, along with what ever PvE content. Mythic is a tough sell for me but I’m a big believer in; the content is irrelevant, the company is more valued. So I’ll gladly bash my head against a brickwall as long as I’m there with everyone else having a good time. Hope to use this thread as a place to attract guild recruiters and sift through it later tonight.

Cheers. Stay safe.
bnet: difahrint#11120
discord: difahrint#2509

Hey Diontei, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Good morning!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

Group One: 2 Healers (Disc / Holy Priest, Holy Paladin) and 1 RDPS (No Hunters Please)
All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey Diontei,

I’m recruiting for both our mythic and heroic raid teams, and would be interested in chatting with you to join our AOTC group.

My spam is below, happy to chat if you’re interested.

If you’re still looking, I added/messaged you on Discord

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some solid flex players.

Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326