Flexible Player LF Raiding Guild (For Shadowlands)

As the title says, I’m currently looking for a Raiding Guild for Shadowlands.

I took something of a massive break for all of BfA, and have just recently gotten back into seriously playing the game of sorts.

In terms of flexible, I currently am willing to play every class / spec - quick to learn here and there as well.

My availability is typically from 7 PM to 11 PM EST - Sunday to Sunday: I do work shift work, however, so if I am working graveyard, I can still raid, but there may be sporadic moments I hop off of comms for a bit / lose a bit of attention briefly (like maybe 2 to 3 mins or so every so often).

I’m mainly looking for Horde guilds as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a good day!

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Freedom Delivery Crew on Zul’jin

We’re a semi-hardcore that is looking to push mythic in Nya’lotha and attempt CE in Shadowlands. We’re a tight knit guild and you will fit in if you like to kill bosses and play your character to the maximum potentinal (pending bosses mechanics).

Outside of raid we like to plan our boss strategys together, push mythic plus keys, run old raids, and play other games.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9 - 12 PM ET.

If intrested/questions contact Strikin#11190 on BNET.

Maybe check us out?

Hmn… I don’t know if I’d be a good fit, as I only have one Cutting Edge achievement to claim to.