Flex raider LF long term guild

Thanks for stopping by!

Ideally you are a part of a stable guild that raids 1-4 weekdays anytime from 4pm - 10pm CST.

I am a 28 year old that has been playing the game since Vanilla. I raided semi-hardcore during Wrath/Cata. I have played pretty off and on since then. Mostly due to not finding a raiding guild and losing interest trying to pug. I have experience with most classes and am comfortable filling any role needed. I currently have multiple 120s including a Hunter, Monk, Paladin, Warrior, DH and Rogue with all classes but warlock sitting at 110. I’d be happy to level anything if it is of high value for your group!

While most of my toons are a bit behind in gear 370ish(I just returned last week) I am confident in my abilities to contribute and compete within a raiding guild.

Hopefully I find a long term home! Thanks again for taking the time.

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Rajaa! Not sure if you’d be interested in transferring, but we might be a good fit for you. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hey Raaj! Your attitude and approach to the game sounds like exactly the kind of fit that I look for in not only my raiders but community members as well. I’d love to chat with you about joining our family here to raid and have fun with. My details are below, hope to hear from you soon

Who We Are
<Blue Raid Shoes> is a Horde side progression raiding guild on Hyjal-US.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have all raided at a decent level of competition over the years. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but it takes time to get there. We are looking for players who understand that building the right kind of team with the right kind of people takes patience and dedication; players who want the guild to be a long-term home and family, even if they aren’t raiding at the moment. If you are looking for a climate that values fun, friendliness, and an active community even on off nights, BRS could very well be your new home.

Current Progression
Uldir: 8/8H, 2/8M
Dazar Alor: 8/9N, 4/9H

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
We are currently looking for DPS players and potentially one Healer to finish off our roster as we move forward into Mythic Dazar Alor and beyond.

Any and all players are welcome, regardless of previous raid experience. We can fix gear and help you learn the finer points of the game, but we can’t teach desire and dedication. Whether you are keen to start raiding, get back into it as a veteran player, or take a step back from a more hardcore scene, you’ll find some like-minded people and a home here.

Guild Master:
Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)

Officers:
Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
Rose#1165 (BNet); Rose#3378 (Discord)

A little Information about Dracarys Productions:
Faction: Horde
Server: Bleeding-Hollow
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:00 pm Est

Guild information:
Small, casual guild with Female GM. LF people who want to raid (softcore), push mythics with us, run alt runs, mog and mount runs. Some PVP (W/BGS).

Guild was created during middle of legion, and was semi-active for about 2 months. People started to leave or do their own thing and guild died down. Right as BFA was released started up with recruitment and have recruited a decent number of people.

GM needs down to earth people who have patience running the raid and don’t mind wiping a few times. Need people to run mythics with and just in general anything with. Need people who want a mature chill atmosphere but can also get stuff done.

Need people who can commit most raid days ( I do understand RL stuff takes priority, but need people who will be present most of the days we do raid)

What is needed (for raiding):
Locks, Priests(Disc or Holy), DH (DPS-possible tank spec as well).
Need Healers and DPS (Tank as secondary class to fill when needed)

We are currently 8/9N(With hopes to down Jaina within the next week so we can progress through H). We are currently running with another solid guild and have had success with them. I would like to have a FULL GUILD GROUP HOWEVER.

We love to chat and hang out in discord as well!

If you are interested or would like to hear more, add me on bnet Glidergirl90#1793

Hey Raajah!

I am a part of <Hang and Bang> (H) US-Stormreaver (AOTC). We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are progressing through Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor (4/9 HC and 9/9N). If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also have members that actively run M+ and we did some casual progression into mythic raiding and got 2/8 M Uldir (even though the bosses aren’t necessarily difficult).

We raid Wednesdays @ 8pm-11pm CST and Sundays @ 3pm-6pm CST.

We are looking for a BM or MM Hunter! Let me know if our guild sounds interesting to you.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 6/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9H 6/9N (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 6/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hiya Raajah! We do run a little bit later then the times you listed, by around an hour, but if we interest you please feel free to reach out to me and I’ll fill you in on more details about us :heart_eyes:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

Healer: :heart_eyes: Resto Shaman :heart_eyes:
:heart_eyes: I do have limited room for a few dps :heart_eyes:
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi Raajah,

If looking for alliance too check out our post below.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

; is a guild on Zul’jin (Horde side) under the leadership of experienced WoW veterans. We have decades of combined raiding experience coming together to form an environment that is both fun and competitive. While we don’t expect absolute perfection, we value performance and improvement. If you think this is an environment you might be interested in, give the rest of this a read and contact us if you like what you see!

About Us

We are a group of friends who decided we wanted to take a stab at making our own group. We have decades of raiding experience at all levels and now hope to apply our knowledge and experience to making Phobos into not just a raiding group, but a community that any and all are welcome and wanting to join! We are extremely active, running M+ most, if not all, days of the week. We have an active, friendly, helpful community that is thriving off helping each other more than we help ourselves. We aspire to become one of the top 2-day guilds on our server, so excellent performance is expected. However, we also greatly value improvement. Players who show a willingness and desire to treat every mistake as a chance to learn are at the top of our “wants” list.

Current Needs

-Melee-

Death Knight – Ret Paladin - Melee DPS w/Tank Offspec for 3-Tank bosses

-Ranged-

Shadow Priest – Warlock – Hunter – Any offspec healer

Raid Times

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Due to our light raid schedule and only being two days a week we do expect raiders to show up prepared and ready to maximize our effort during raid. Fight knowledge, self-awareness, and consumables are a must have. A group is only as strong as its components. For members looking to join the raid team a conversation in our Discord is required before anyone will be invited. There are many reasons for this, but chiefly among them is making sure that you are a fit for us (and us a fit for you!).

Contact Us

Below are some bnets/Discords/in-game names for you to contact us at if you’re interested in more information:

Kel -Kelrox#1955 (Bnet) / Kel#4101 (Discord)

Worrog – Orrog#4479 (Discord)

Valen - ValenDarrow#1736 (Bnet) / Valen#7478 (Discord)

Vendir – Vendir#6664 (Discord) / Vendir#1631 (Bnet)

Any other guilds out there?

Raajah,

I would like to chat about a possible spot on our roster. If you are looking for a long term home, then a 13 year old raiding guild might be a good stop for you. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Hello! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N and 2/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Raaj,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we are a perfect fit for what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and always need flex players, ideally a main tank or ranged DPS. We are very community oriented: have played together for 11+ years and have annual meetups (2018 we did a guild cruise). Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Sick Society needs ranged dps . Our new raid times are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am est and we are currently 5/9N . We have been raiding on Area 52 since cata and we have achieved AOTC every raid tier except Uldir. We are also looking for m+ players and socials. If you are interested please message me @ Barbiedoll#11882

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting and accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or NightHawk#13132 or Discord allymental#1799 or Jediswag#9000