Flex R Sham/H Pal healer looking for raid team

Hello bois,

I’m Shamps, a flex support player with a lot of experience in previous mythic level raid tiers.

I’m best known for my resto shaman play, but I have mained holy paladin multiple tiers, and alted mistweaver monk when needed. I’ll main whichever you need and maintain the others as alts.

Experience:

• Wrath baby, completed all ICC heroic/mythic content
  • Completed all of Cataclysm heroic/mythic raids
  • Everything in MoP on heroic/mythic except the last couple of bosses of siege (including I Thought He Was Supposed To Be Hard during progression)
  • All bosses in WoD on heroic/mythic
  • All bosses in Battle for Dazra’lor on mythic to aid some allies

Though I’ve been gone for the better part of the last two expansions, I finally have the time to commit to WoW again and I’m looking for a raid team for shadowlands.

Some things about me as a player:

• I’m highly competitive.
  • I’ve got raid leading and shot calling experience over multiple tiers.
  • Reliable CD usage.
  • I pride myself in not making the same mistake more than once or twice.
  • Always come to the raid prepared, knowing the fights and have food and flasks.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• Raids have to end by midnight eastern time at the latest (prefer 11pm est).
  • No more than 4 nights per week.
  • Kill the boss mentality. Not looking for a fun casual group.

Update - Dex 7th
R Sham ilvl 181
H Pal ilvl 179

Thanks for checking out my post, I can’t wait to chat

Not sure how to contact you but we can chat Levios#1714

NO MORAL COMPASS RECRUITING for normal and heroic raiding for Shadowlands

We just transferred over, looking to rebuild our raid team. Most of our current members have been raiding together since the end of panda. We are a casual raiding guild who keeps things fun and drama free. We are looking for players who want to get aotc and are dedicated enough to learn their role, class and can come to the raids prepared.

We are also looking for people who want to run M+

we are looking to fill spots for the new expansion.

Need a Holy Paladin healer

Add wakahiru#1984

Hi there!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

High Priority Needs:
-Boomy
-Warlock
-Unholy/Frost DK
-Mage
-Havoc DH
-Resto Shaman
-Disc Priest
-Shadow Priest

We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands, so any classes not on the list are welcome to still apply/add. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Still looking for a raid team.

179 ilvl H pal
181 ilvl R sham