Flex player looking for weekend raiding guild

Hey there, I am looking to move forward to a raiding/M+ guild that is raiding Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I am currently finishing classes starting the end of August and will not be available for weekday raids. Times don’t matter as long as they are on the weekends like mentioned.

I was a Mythic raider back in siege killing Garrosh for cutting edge, moving into WoD I was a bit more casual with only some Mythic kills every tier. after WoD I have been on and off playing never finding a real home and getting some AOTC here and there.

Coming to now I want to get into a guild that is able to achieve AOTC, all of shadowlands has been a struggle getting a good guild for even AOTC and pugs have kind of been a cluster… I have been getting into M+ recently and currently 2695 this season for tanking, and 2500 with Monk and hunter, and currently deciding on if I want to try healing this coming season 4.

If you think you have a spot for me, please let me know. I don’t care if its Horde or Alliance. and I can always look for at a new server if its needed!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

I sent you a request and would like to talk some more. my Btag is Drinktorious#1924

Hello,

Interested in cross faction? We raid Fri/sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 4/11M and we are looking for more dps. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282

I added you so we can talk some more. Drinktorious#1924

Hey Ahrirem,

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a raid team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934

Hello there, I’d like to throw my hat in the ring if you haven’t picked a guild yet. I have several spots on my Sunday only AotC focused group. I’ll drop our guild add below and if it sounds like it could work for you, I’d love to chat to answer any questions you might have. Reality Break- CE and AotC teams looking for more!

Hey Ahrirem,

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. Could def use another ww monk or dps dk for raids!