(Cross faction)Flex player looking for soon to be new dad friendly

I am currently coming back from a break but am looking for a long-term home. I am an ex AOTC tank who is looking to come back to the game. I currently have experience with a monk, pally, dk, and DH. I am not looking to jump into a groups raid team right now. I am looking at finding at home for DF! So please read this is I am behind and will be working on getting my characters moved around and jelling with my team. I do not have the ability to “try out”. I also do not need a tank position, but that is what I feel comfortable doing and would be learning DPS. I am also looking for a place that is for cross faction raiding (especially if you want me to go alliance). Most of my characters are around ilevel 250 right now (so im not just waiting for a group, im trying to mythic + it up). Lastly, I have alittle interest about healing, but not my main jam since vanilla.

A little bit about me:

I am a 40 year old married (with baby on the way 1/5/2023) guy who believes in positive gaming. My whole gaming life I have lived my life as a positive force in the games I play. I love tanking and love running Mythic+. Sadly, with things like RaiderIO and other tools, I started to lose the ability to have a successful and positive experience in pug groups. I also need a group that understands that I am going to be taking some time off for my little girls birth.

What I am looking for:

I can raid 2 times a week max. My times are from 8:00 EST - Midnight.

I am not looking to be a burden! I am not looking for a carry! I want a place I can gain some friendships with and be a part of an amazing group that I can help do mythic+ and raid in 10.0

Sound like I might be a good fit? Wanna chat? Sirslothsalot#2328 is my discord name. This is an updated post since my times have changed.

NOV 28th! LETS GO~!

Hello Kungfusloth!

Pristine is a newly formed guild, that was based off the idea of being a reroll guild. A majority of us are on during the evenings, and we’re mainly a PST guild with some smatterings in between. We’re focused on being a social guild, where you can find people to chill with, or run some content, new or old.

We’re doing fated normal raids for the slime cat for season 4, going into DF we plan to raid normal as well, and may dabble in heroic if there is enough interest.

Feel free to reach out if you feel we may be a good fit!

Hello Kungfusloth!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, and possibly a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Vro is a very cool guild who is building a raid team. Would love to chat and see if we mesh based on personality. I would guess we do. Give me a shout BT is Blood#1210

Hello Kungfusloth!

Looking to plant new roots? <Botany> is a mid-core 2 day Mythic oriented guild rounding out our raid roster for Dragonflight. We are seeking several raiders who enjoy DPS or healing roles to join our community.

The current roster is comprised of a majority of raiders from our previous guild looking to continue raiding in the upcoming expansion. 6/11M SOF, 9/11M SoD, 8/10M CN. Come take a leaf-of-faith with us today!

Mythic Raid Days/Times:

• Wednesday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Thursday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Invites begin 15 minutes prior to raid start with a 10 minute break mid-raid.
  • A third raid night (Tuesday) may be considered per majority request/progression aspirations.

Interested applicants should contact via
Discord: Amoonsiong#9189, JackGarcia#5693, Pyroscape#1579
Battle.net: Amoonsiong#1481, JackGarcia#11403, Aracean#11230

hey i added you on discord

Morning everyone!!!

I just wanna tank mythics for you and help my new family get loots and stuff.

Hey KungFusloth,

I think we may have crossed paths prior and like to revisit that. I am all for a flex player, I welcome it. We at Embers Rising can help you along the way and I also would like a flex dps/tank in the ranks. We do raid 2 nights a week and do keys on off nights. We are looking to hit the isles on 11/28.
I sent you a friend request on discord (ganderin#2674) If you are around, I will be on in discord tonight or on mobile. Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Have you seen monk lately? Or unholy DK?

Those tier sets!!

So, what’s everyone up to?

Hey Kungfusloth, I think youd make a great Dragon. And by that I mean you should join the mystic dragons. I really like your message about positive gaming, and as a lot of us are dads ourselves we will have a lot in common. We plan to raid 2 weeknights from 8-10PM EST (so a bit earlier than you said but if you can stretch it). We made the guild cause so many other guilds raid until 11 or 12EST and thats just too late when you have kids waking you up at all hours of the night and are up for good at 6AM like mine are. Check out our recruitment post below! Def looking for a monk that has interest in offhealing if needed.

H Thrall 2 weeknight 8-10PM EST raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I see other new dads posting also. Congrats guys, we did it!

Congratz on your new little alliance or horde joining the battle :slight_smile: I am also expecting a little one but not until 3/23. IDK if your interested in going horde but we have several parents in here and this might be a great place for you!

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Mostly horde but do have an alliance or 6

Time changed!

Morning all

Afternoon everyone!