Flashing light in Ve'nari refuge

While in the Maw Sanctuary Ve’naris refuge i am getting fast quick periodic white flashing. It seems to be located on the outer edges maybe being the effect. UI elements are not affected and it doesn’t seem to be happening when i leave the cover of the refuge. As a photosensitve epileptic this is REALLY bad and was causing minor problems

3 Likes

I agree here, I’ve never had an issue with visual effects in a video game before but for some reason, the screen glow/swirl effect in Ve’nari’s Refuge gives me a migraine. I don’t get this with any other effect in the game except for in this zone.
I also hate to hear that this is also causing issues for some with photosensitive epilepsy and there’s still no clear way to disable this effect afaik. I really hope they allow us to disable this feature soon. While it’s a mild inconvenience for me, it could cause serious issues for others. If an effect stops me from going to the Maw to avoid mild discomfort I can only imagine the distress it causes someone vulnerable to these effects.

I got this bug, this effect really hurts my eyes so much

Just ran into this, using Nvidia driver 466.11. Hopefully an upgrade to 466.26 fixes it, but this version of 466.11 is just a few weeks old so I’m not holding out hope. It’s really annoying and hurts my eyes.