Flail Mog Boys!

Nice! Now I’ll have two to choose from!

The prot warrior mt shield was always the centerpiece though, not the flail.

After a grind that seemed to be never-ending… the entire world changed while you were hoping for the drop. Wars were (almost) fought. Society changed. History was written while you were focusing on your task, an extremely excessive grind. Many lives ended, a lot of new life was created. And FINALLY the precious loot dropped, after a period that must have felt like several human life-spans. 2 days.

Thanks for posting a visual aid for those who might not know!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for reminding me to continue fighting for the return of MT rewards.

But for now, I’ll grind out some more flails until there’s no more. Really wish there were two-hander flails so I wouldn’t have to SMF :frowning:

:-1:

We have both a flail mog and an alternate means of acquiring Gorilla Bear. Let people who earned their FOMO rewards enjoy them.

1 Like

Oh nice! Grats! I was wondering where those come from.

Do the flail-y bits actually move like chained parts in game? In the Wowhead dressing room they stick straight out regardless of weapon position.

They hang down and whip around as you use them. My Shaman uses them and they whip about wildly during windfury animations etc.

They’re actually very cool. I only wish the color matched better.

A weapon like that is worth building a new mog set around.

I’ll have to learn how to play frost on my DK just so she can use them lol

10/10. Love it.

1 Like

Welcome to WoW flails. They’re straight outside the game but they do flail-y things in game

The Legion flail is better and shame I didn’t get it cause I sucked playing Prot.

That flail you got is ok.
Grats tho.

I got the gold one, big fan

1 Like