Flail Mog Boys!

EDIT: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=182114/iska-outrider-of-ruin

It’s also just a really sick weapon for casuals. 246 ilvl just dropped with no Cypher progress.

3 Likes

My paladin has had a flail for 2 expansions

4 Likes

Ooh. The glow matches my glow. I’ve been hitting up rares when they are convenient but I guess I’m gonna have to camp some dudes.

1 Like

Sweet! Will have to look out for him. And here I thought the jellyfish sword was the pinnacle of mogs thus far.

2 Likes

If you defeat all three Mawsworn Captains you instantly get all of the weapon mogs! Sick!

@Humanbeak, tagging you here if you didn’t see this achievement. Looks like you’ll only need to bag him once and as long as you nail all three you don’t need good RNG to get the weapon drops if you only care about the mog and not the ilvl.

7 Likes

I got awarded four different mogs, but the only one I care about is this one:

Sorry Mage Tower flail owners, your MT mog just got put to shame.

2 Likes

They should add Brigitte’s Flail on the store - swinging causes it to extend out like Brigette’s does and retract when not in use. Would be a cool mog!

Her shield too - randomly opens up with the blue shielding for a few seconds and closes.

1 Like

I’m camping those rares right now.

1 Like

I need this!

That is not correct

Maybe we can finally stop hearing people whine about “MUH FLAIL!”

2 Likes

For those that don’t know

1 Like

i notice you have linked to the wowhead article which you have not added a screenshot too. How it looks on the back? asking for my monk

Yes it is.

I feel attacked. :rofl:

I wanted more flails. Then they teased us with a model for Shadowlands. Then it came out and the flail was on NPCs, and I was sad.

1 Like

Now you can get one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The MT pally fail is the sigma flail

That one looks super weird. I saw the jailor art on the launcher with that flail and thought that was dope but this is a little meh

But different strokes for different stokes! Mog away

Nice! Now I’ll have two to choose from!

The prot warrior mt shield was always the centerpiece though, not the flail.

After a grind that seemed to be never-ending… the entire world changed while you were hoping for the drop. Wars were (almost) fought. Society changed. History was written while you were focusing on your task, an extremely excessive grind. Many lives ended, a lot of new life was created. And FINALLY the precious loot dropped, after a period that must have felt like several human life-spans. 2 days.

Thanks for posting a visual aid for those who might not know!! :slight_smile: