Flagging Over-Geared Players Auto-Queue'ing in Heroic Dungeons

Because the tank is doing it for the satchel, just like the op is doing it for the satchel.

And lets not put in the BS about being helpful, thats just to frame op in a positive light and changes nothing.

15 Likes

Exactly. The reek of hypocrisy is thick.

So it’s not helpful to queue as a tank/healer when tanks/healers are needed?

You guys have some wacky logic.

2 Likes

What in the Karen is happening

16 Likes

Apparently tanks and healers should not queue because the OP likes to sit in DPS queues.

That’s my take at least.

If anything satchel rewards need a buff, they’ve been too weaksauce to bother with for ages now. Back when you could get pets, mounts, and decent cash in satchels I both tanked and healed a lot more.

3 Likes

Proffering, or giving unsolicited advice doesn’t go over well.

And you’re abusing the report system. I don’t agree with the tank you described actions, it’s tough to learn a new class or spec in a situation like that. However, if he actually pulled it off, and got the run done quickly and no one died…

You get decent cash now.

900+ gold + 3 runes for 10-15 mins work is not bad. Granted you could farm herbs and make more, but I like dungeons more.

edit: Not that I would object to more.

1 Like

advice to new players.

to new players

NEW PLAYERS?

2 Likes

OP suffers from “Not getting enough twitterlike-itis”. Really reaching here.

4 Likes

I actually connect it more to: which is more helpful, doing something for others or teaching them how to do it for themselves?

The former, in the long run, is not that helpful, the latter at least has the potential to be quite helpful. For me, it comes down more to the message the tank posted.

3 Likes

Seriously? That bothers you? If there is a shortage of tanks, than tanks get rewards. Be a tank yourself and drive the rewards away. They won’t get rewards if others queue as tank. LOL.

2 Likes

What are they learning by sitting in a queue rather than doing a dungeon?

1 Like

The same thing they are learning by the tank more or less soling the dungeon for the group: nothing

In other words, the OP was wrong for reporting, but those defending the tank are also in the wrong because the result, in the long run, is the exact same thing.

4 Likes

If you are going to complain about tanks queuing for the satchel, then you should not be complaining about this. Stopping tanks from queuing for the satchel, means a longer queue time.

I personally would love to see those satchels disappear from everyone because I don’t think it was a good way to solve the problem with queue times and 2 people should not be more heavily rewarded for doing the same content. A better solution would be either eliminating the roles business or changing the dungeons to accommodate 4 dps instead of three.

I just feel like when a good tank does show up, maybe I ought to buy a lottery ticket.

1 Like

Not an appropriate use of a flag and you should get a vacation for flagging them.

6 Likes

Wow could you act like any more of an immature child?

nothing+exp/loot is better than nothing+well… nothing.

On no planet does it make sense to tell people queueing for a needed role to not do it or they will be reported. Report someone for being a dink, sure, but that’s not what the OP said.

2 Likes

Tank: Basically posting a message that could be construed as openly admitting to only being there for the satchel.
OP: Can’t openly admit to only being there for the satchel, has to feel good about himself for making 900g+ off low ilevel toons in heroics.

2 Likes