Flag of ownerhsip

When does this offensive item get removed?

10 Likes

This needed another thread

2 Likes

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not. Please be sarcasm.

9 Likes

Its sarcasm HAHA… Bout sick of all this im offended crap

1 Like

Nah we are not doing this again, I’m taking your thread.

I’m having trouble prioritizing what to trinket and when. Sub rogues have become pretty bursty lately and before I would trinket out of the original cheap shot and use an escape ability. But they are so quick on the draw that I get kidney shotted right away and am dead before I’m out of the stun. Should I just wait out the cheap shot and trinket the inevitable kidney shot?

The same day they remove guns and crossbows from the game because it causes violence :wink:

5 Likes

I agree, this item needs to be removed. It is offensive and angers people. It should be replaced by a far more offensive item that angers people far more. The toxicity of this item currently is not toxic enough.

Well you’re here, so…

Offensive? I find it hilarious seeing players 100-0 people in a single stun, such skill. XD Gear cough, and for the record no I am healer not lolret.

Good one ten chars

It’s bad sportsmanship so it should be removed quickly. Even though a win is a win, just one win or two doesn’t mean you “own” someone. In fact, people who do that tend to be insecure anyway. It’s best not to coddle such folk, teaching them that actually earning wins through skill is more important that stacking the deck to satisfy one’s ego.

Basically, I argue in favor of better PvPers overall, but not everyone wants that. Far too many people want what comes easy, and the Flag of Ownership is something that makes them feel good…at least for a while before the same thing happens to them and they don’t know what to do about it.

I don’t care about flags or emotes. So long as I can t-bag opponents who try to steal my flag, all is right with the world. That is true pvp balance.

That will be a bannable offense soon to.

drust knife then soul inhaler nubs.

Love me a good flaggin,
Flag with coin of dalaran goes well together. Or the knife set from tillers is another good option.

2 Likes

I plant the flag as much as possible. Waiting for the delicate “woke” libs to equate the flag of ownership to slavery now lol

5 Likes

I don’t understand the flag. I got it planted on me once after getting zerged down. Like good job I guess?

The flag always seemed like something designed by and for twelve year olds. I would not miss it.

I love using it. Makes people so mad.

3 Likes

How is it even that bad? It’s a video game… Harden up.

3 Likes