Fjalermamra

I would love to see more neutral and solid-color items, too. It is sometimes challenging to match outfits because each piece of armor is so multicolored.

And your cloak suggestion is excellent too!

I just want the body jewelry seen for blood elves. They were there in alpha then not and I would pay so much money to change to a dude just so I can be a shirtless jeweled up Himbo.

Want.

1 Like

I’d like guilds to be more guildy
 and have some meaningful flavor to them.
Like when you make a guild it could be a pirate guild, and members work towards and from a pirate ship, or a scholar guild with a library.
Thieves guild, mercenary guild, trade guild
 they add something playful to the game.
But yeah
 am just dreaming

1. It won’t happen. At least not in the near future. However, I would certainly not turn down a gnome druid

2. Not something that bothers me.
  3. Listen, they took out one paid option from the shop, that’s amazing enough!
  4. A hunter in a cloth robe is not something that excites me, personally.
  5. Serious? Underclothes choices? This is something you want in the game. Gosh.
  6. Not something I see as important. I mean when do we stop, a 100 racial selection screen?
  7. Will. Never. Happen.

Oh yes there is. Its called harassment, abuse, etc.

1. Bards and Tinkers are not needed as a class. Make them of spec of something, sure, but if I was to ask for something regarding classes, I’d say wipe them as they are now and create them closer to what a number of other games do, which is to create a set of core classes (say 4) and then let each player put them together in a very large selection of ways. So you could have a Battle Mage that wears plate, a pirate rogue in cloth who sings his enemies to sleep while strumming his lute, and so on.

Wow, that would be a great idea! Kind of like the concept of a guild hall or something in other games, except it could really be done well here.

I understand what you are saying about specific places for guilds or guild only areas. Not sure if you play on an RP server but I do and I see all these places including ships, the library looking area in Stormwind Castle among other places that to me would make terrific rp/guild hangout places. But I never see anyone there.

I do on occasion see RP going on in some of the inns in remote places and usually it looks a bit seedy. But that’s MoonGuard for ya. I still love the server cause there is always something going on somewhere.

It would be a lot of fun to see more opportunities/areas for roleplaying like guild halls and the like. Player housing would be neat too for this reason if it were done well, like in Dark Age of Camelot.