Fixing Human kingdoms

Ähh, you forget the shipps that garrosh entered with the civilians?

Otherwise?.the dusks against ashenvales security sounds fair?. I mean theramore can’t return so easily, this place is arcane wasteland

The ship that was carrying civilians was safe as per Warcrimes.

Or you know people build around the crater.

7 Likes

Funny, the one they seem to be ignoring is you Dread. So whatever.

doness is a dude who goes to different people on discord to start drama betwixt them for fun. he’s not a good dude, so who cares what he says that he does?

1 Like

Dread is right though, you will support just about anything that directly or indirectly harms the horde and it’s fanbase. People only engage with you because you often twist events so it favors your faction

4 Likes

Elwynn, Dun Morogh, Westfall, Duskwood, Redridge, Loch Modan and the Draenei isles have no Horde presence.

Let’s take a moment to appreciate the fact that Durotar, the zone that houses the racial capitals of TWO core Horde races, INCLUDING the actual capital of the entire faction (which also serves as the racial capital of the Mag’har, Huojin and Vulpera), can’t even be void of permanent Alliance military presence.

Maybe we should build a good old greasy Goblin outpost in the very middle of Elwynn tbh, preferably just next to the gates of Stormwind

7 Likes

It was not saved, we even know they captured this ship…thats the reason the civilians were in og, not because some people were captured outside of theramore, the civilian were moving toward theramore before and were sailing away as the horde start attacking.

Theramore is not important, the humans have really enough spotlight, i mean, jaina is now lordadmiral of kul’itras…why do you still care about Theramore?

This is not true and I fear is perpetrate by another incorrect/someone speculating it in Wowpedia.

I am about to go to work. Otherwise I would give you the exact quote from The Warcrimes book.

Also,

Luckily Kosak’s old tweet was saved:

Dave Kosak on Twitter: “The Theramore civilians may not have come from that battle. They may have been captured in S. Barrens or Dustwallow.”

So yeah, again the civilians capture were never those from the ship but from those who were outside Theramore who couldnt get to the city in time.

Because that was her home for for 10 years+. More importantly, had Theramore still existed Sylvanas could never have pulled off what she did. Theramore is a pratical way of making sure the Horde will always have to fight a two prong war if they ever attempted to attack the night elves again.

Stormwind, Kul Tiras, Dalaran and Stromgarde. The most important places from humanity are back under alliance control. Lets put the focus on another race for a change.

but right now, theramore is no longer her home, kul’itras is her new home, who should rule over a rebuild Theramore? i don´t have anyone in mind…so why rebuilding if we have no leader for this place?

Why cant she still rule a New Theramore as a colony of sorts for Kul Tiras?

YOU have to explain why jaina needs Theramore? I mean, you want it so badly…

And remember…there are 3 big alliance fortress near durotar…it does not need Theramore per sai but strong footholds that hinder the horde to focus on only one target and all three of them failed at their job.

And again, Varian wanted it as an Alliance Garrison. Jaina would probably rebuilding her old home as well as making sure Alliance interesf in Kalimdor are better secure.

Varian is dead, and Jaina is in Kul’itras, so have you another point?

i mean, turalyon don´t even KNOW most likely that varian wanted this and his own son never followed varians demandings regarding theramore as a king.

Because there are Theramore civilians that did survive and will probably want to rebuild their old home.

why there if they can return to Kul’tiras? I mean, most civilians were from lordaeron and Kul’tiras.

Humans are expansionists even in this story. Once a fortress is arrected people want to coloniz the land. Like humanity already has the most land yet they want even more. The fact the Horde council allows this much Stormwind presence this close to the Orc capital is outrageous. But we all know Zerde approves when bad things happen that upsets the Horde community.

its not allowing it, it is “we can´t change it, if we do anything regarding the fortresses a new war will break out, and we don´t want this to happen”

the only race that never signed the treaty were the night elf, they have still free reign as far as we know it.